Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I "welcomed back" a racist, but finding out which black male posters were cavorting and canoodling with a known racist white woman (probably while going hard at black women and white supremacy) is somehow hatred of black men and utter blasphemy. :dead:
Why is that in quotes? You welcomed her back just so you could shyt on black men some more.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you know you don't want to play this game
Post the thread that I made about Asian men, honey. Don't forget to post the 5+ other threads I made about black men before it. While you're doing that take a nice look at your avi and all of the ones before it. Have you ever had a black woman as your avi? :ohhh: You don't have a leg to stand on as I have repeatedly stated that I don't give a fukk if black men date nonblack women. It's when you do that, but still have something to say about black women that I care.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Post the thread that I made about Asian men, honey. Don't forget to post the 5+ other threads I made about black men before it. While you're doing that take a nice look at your avi and all of the ones before it. Have you ever had a black woman as your avi? :ohhh: You don't have a leg to stand on as I have repeatedly stated that I don't give a fukk if black men date nonblack women. It's when you do that, but still have something to say about black women that I care.
William Levy is :whew:

Where's the melanin?
We off that. :pachaha:

why you so worried about dudes in her mailbox if you don't care what black men do hyprocrite?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is that in quotes? You welcomed her back just so you could shyt on black men some more.
If deserve to be shyt on for welcoming back a racist then don't the ones in her inbox deserve to be shyt on too? After all we're doing the same thing though their offense goes much deeper than mine as they had prolonged positive interactions with a known racist, so why the objection to finding out who they are?:jbhmm:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
If deserve to be shyt on for welcoming back a racist then don't the ones in her inbox deserve to be shyt on too? After all we're doing the same thing though their offense goes much deeper than mine as they had prolonged positive interactions with a known racist, so why the objection to finding out who they are?:jbhmm:
I've never pmed anyone on here so I have nothing to hide. Your hatred of black men is interesting and should be studied.
William Levy is Latino and part Taino. Try again.
Hates black men that "swirls" but its perfectly fine for you to do so.:mjpls:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've never pmed anyone on here so I have nothing to hide. Your hatred of black men is interesting and should be studied.

Hates black men that "swirls" but its perfectly fine for you to do so.:mjpls:
For the last damn time I don't give a fukk if black men date out. It's those of you who date out, and still talk about black women that concern me.
You said we off melanin though so stop the spin :heh:
There's no spin. It was a joke. And you all know that due to the smiley next to it, but you want to act obtuse. You can take it how you want it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The subtle derail attempt by some of the women here. :laugh: :laugh:
They'll shake that finger and give a half-hearted admonishment.
Shortly after, one will show up with a passive aggressive deflection aimed at another member and they'll come out the woodwork like roaches to pile on and get the heat off their girls back.

Couple hot lines when it's one of theirs.

"Yeah, that was wrong foul, i guess. :snooze: "

but they get to

tumblr_nqktii8x941rtotvgo1_500.gif

When it's clutch time.:laff:

The scheming is Cointelpro levels.:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.