Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

What?

She was talking about somebody else using the word tho. :dahell:

In one thread alone she used it 20 times, took posts out of context & exagerrated them as much as possible.

I have close relationships with both black men and women that I hold near and dear to my heart. I love, value & appreciate having them in my life. Just the same as I love, value & appreciate my friendships with all my other friends from any other race. I have friends in many countries around the world and I love them all. I don't hate anyone or shyt on anyone based on race.

You welcomed back a racist:mjpls:

I can say the sky is yellow but that doesn't mean it's true. :comeon:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'll just leave this here...

full

@blackestofpanthers
@Kitsch
@mrken12
@milobased
@Sk3ptical
@Taharqa

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/quic...n-thread-lolbron.301266/page-42#post-15292055
:dead:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
@II Tone @Taharqa
All it takes is a couple complaint threads, a few people reporting her posts where she's droppin n bombs, and maybe a pm or two to admin for her to get a 20 day ban.

:umad:

bytch needs to cool off.

I swear she turned into a hoodrat while I was banned. She's typin like she's got tear drops tattooed under her eyes these days.

Dunno why she's so aggressive all of a sudden. She got issues. :wtf:
reported, that type of behavior wont be allowed

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

She also posted this....
12118970_879049042163221_6275473815700682090_n.jpg

#Pawg

I wonder what Emma Swans Coli username is...
but when brehs started questioning her on the actual facebook link or how to contact that white girl she immediately went into :whoa: mode and started saying she don't know how to use facebook :mjpls:

This was screen-capped and posted on FB, so I don't have the actual post, I don't know if that matters. I don't know how to find her actual FB. I don't even know how to find shyt that was on showing in my newsfeed 15 minutes ago. I suck at FB. :mjcry:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Kind of like you. Anyone familiar with you knows that you like (probably prefer, and there's nothing wrong with that) Asian women, YET you go around making posts like this.

Katsumi isn't keeping you happy? Why are black women on your mind? :jbhmm:
you know you don't want to play this game

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Two of them were @satam55 and @ℒee :dame:
I "welcomed back" a racist (and I should be derided for that), but finding out which black male posters were cavorting and canoodling with a known racist white woman (probably while going hard at black women and white supremacy) is somehow hatred of black men and utter blasphemy?:dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.