Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hmm you're right even though i was talking about your defense of the thread poster in question and her use
I didn't defend her though. I don't use the n-word in any form, and the only time I've ever used it here was when I absolutely had to. Typing it out as much as she did was excessive.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:russ:

Yeah ok

Jokin around/bein silly havin fun VS flyin off the handle and tellin people to kill themselves and their family members

She said it 57632567 more times than me. She's totally exaggerating and makin shyt up. Tryin to tell me I'm racist and shyt :mjlol: :russ:

Nice try :umad:

:laff:

I wonder if he's a socks & sandals type of guy :jbhmm:

I find the audacity of you saying anything about it funny. Now what makes her a hood rat :lupe:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:She was going HAM in that strawberry thread.
Setting up fades with nikkas.
Threatening to have em killed.
Threatening em with the authorities
:whoa:Threatening to have brehs sodomized on their way to guantanamo bay

Shyt read like a Wu-tang skit

:laff::laff::laff: i peeped her turning up on dudes before too.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You hate black men so much that you would collaborate with a racist:mjpls:
FOH. Clowning those of you who go hard in the paint at black women and white men while lusting after average looking pig skin women does not equate to me hating black men.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:this fukking hypocrite bytch right here
Nothing I've said was hypocritical, you dolt. LEARN TO fukkING READ. I don't go after black men who date interracially (in fact I encourage it leave innocent black women alone). I go after those of you who still have things to say about black women even when you're supposedly happy with Katsumi, Becky, and Guadalupe.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll just leave this here...

How do I reconcile my feelings for this white dude I just met with my #ColiMilitantcy

Honestly, I can separate historical events from INDIVIDUAL people, and I've honestly never had a problem with white people interpersonally BUT as a Black woman should I be more suspicious of a white man. This guy is super dope, he's handsome, manly, kind, hardworking. And he's a grown ass man.

I've been around white people my whole life, but I've never give a white man a chance...

What's happening to me?

As a matter of fact, he's a man to me. Just like any other man. The only reason I'm pointing out that he's white is because I'm posting on the Coli.

He's soooo masculine. Hunting, fishing, horseback riding and all that other shyt. And he has a pickup truck soooo high that I damn near need a ladder to get in.

It was love at first sight though.

Am I getting soft?:wow:
I just met a lovely white dude. Will I lose my #ColiMilitant badge? :sadcam: He's handsome, intelligent and kind. Totally through me off.

full

@blackestofpanthers
@Kitsch
@mrken12
@milobased
@Sk3ptical
@Taharqa

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/quic...n-thread-lolbron.301266/page-42#post-15292055

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nothing I've said was hypocritical, you dolt. LEARN TO fukkING READ. I don't go after black men who date interracially (in fact I encourage it leave innocent black women alone). I go after those of you who still have things to say about black women even when you're supposedly happy with Katsumi, Becky, and Guadalupe.
homer-spinning-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.