• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
One poster simped a white man yesterday and is Malcolm x today and keeps deflecting when pointed out for it. An op made 2 threads asking cacberry to expose pms. loll pathetic like the simps sending out dikpics
You're an idiot who cannot possibly begin to fathom the subtleties of my posts in proper context. Once again, I welcome you to kill your entire family at Christmas and come back and tell us about it.

She called Black men n!gger MULTIPLE times, and YOU are defending her...

We don't need you on the earth.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You're an idiot who cannot possibly begin to fathom the subtleties of my posts in proper context. Once again, I welcome you to kill your entire family at Christmas and come back and tell us about it.

But you were splooshing over white dudes. Don't get all Malcolm X on us now.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Nope. That's what YOU are doing.

You're defending a white woman that called many Black men on the Coli "n!gger"

How do you justify that?

I'll wait

You are retarded. She's calling for that bytch to EXPOSE the c00ns that sent her dikk pics AFTER she called them n!ggers

I did no such thing. I never particularly addressed any black men with a n bomb in my life. That's not my style.

Why you tryin to spread rumours about shyt that never happened?

I get it, you hate me all of a sudden. That's cool, you're obviously a stupid hypocritical bytch anyways. But there's no need for you to start lying and makin up shyt.

You're being such a drama queen. Slow your role.

Your IQ is obviously too low to fucc with me.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told your fellow cretin.

This year, at Christmas, please kill your parents and children.

Your gene pool isn't needed.

Strawberry called Black men n!ggers and you probably sent her dikk pics and now you're DEFENDING that racist and attacking me over something YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.

My posts are not for the illiterate or low intelligence crowd.

My posts go over your head.

How many dikk pics did you send to strawberry???

Like I said before I never particularly addressed any black man with a n-bomb.

You see Jamaican men as fetishes. You indeed are a racist

I don't see Jamaicsn men as a fetish.

I love black men in general.

I walk into a club and I scan the room for the tallest, best looking black man, and usually end up daggerin with him by the end of the night :russ:

I fukk with Haitians & Africans too, I just really get along with Jamaican men. It's about vibes for me. They also worship p*ssy and are excellent in bed. But I've had good sex with other black men too.

Since when is a preference a fetish?

:patrice:

And how is fukking black men racist?
:jbhmm:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Quote me where I defended her? You simped a white boy yesterday and today your coming at the c00ns who we're simping her so what makes you different from them? The fact you keep deflecting says it all. You're a retard honestly and strawberry can go play on the freeway for all I care but carry on:coffee:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I may not always agree with all the Black women on the Coli.

But one thing I'll never ride with is a racist POS calling Black men n!ggas ALL OVER THE COLI.

It's amazing how y'all stupid muthafuccas forgot all about that.

That's never changed for me.

The hit dogs have hollered and the buckdancers have shown themselves.

Strawberry called y'all N!GGERS, y'all are ok with it, so please carry on kissing her ugly flat herpelitic azz...

Y'all AGREE with a racist POS who calls you a N!GGER

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This thread should be in the bushes.

I agree, Strawberry isn't going to drop the pm's. She is just going let her simps fight the battle for her and dap people who say negative things about the women posters and "militants" as you can see. Y'all are just bickering amongst each other and capping on both sides is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.