Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
You sure do love using that hard r don't you:mjpls:
That's what it means! You cannot soften that fuccing word. Just because she spelled it differently, it still means the SAME FUCCING THING.

I'll knock the teeth out of ANYONE who calls me any version of that shyt.

There's no difference you gotdamn dummy

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nothing fake about me. I don't agree with that POS calling Black men N!GGER then and I don't agree now.

But I see you've changed your tune though...
:mjlol:

Change what tune? You're able to look past someone's racism for a few cheap laughs from the PMs she's supposed to have been exposed. Get the fukk over yourself.
Yea you're a natural alright :mjpls:

What dat mean?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Miss-NY-Boring-As-Hell-GIF.gif

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
5 pages and the thread has been derailed.

:salute: @blackcrusaderm for your sacrifice
I'd do it again for Sunday fukkery :wow:. That hoe lucky i was away at a resort. Im back now.

@Amethyst First off your a fukking weirdo for typing that cac like bullshyt. Especially since I was never talking to you. When I said you were caping for white supremacist I was talking about @bcrusaderw not strawberry you ditz. Who's really can't read? :mjlol: I fukking tagged her in my post.

Now I gotta commend you on that response. shyt was :whew: even though I was just fukking around in the first place. But I bet your c00n ass wouldn't respond that viciously to a cac like @Bless't . if he would have posted what I posted, you would dap/rep him and leave a rep message offering to suck the pink off his cock. I can't stand you fake hotep hoes, quick to shyt on a nikka but be :banderas: when a white person gives u attention. Honestly I wouldn't spit on your c00nette ass even if you were burning from a cross at a klan rally. Smarten up, black girl lost. You fighting for the wrong team.

And the next time you mention my parents in the same context that you mentioned them in that neg rep message, I got a couple of dyke hoes in NY that will beat, rob, and scissor you to death. fukk u forever.

Amen.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Change what tune? You're able to look past someone's racism for a few cheap laughs from the PMs she's supposed to have been exposed. Get the fukk over yourself.

What dat mean?
I'm not overlooking her racism. Fucc that bytch with a fuccin cutlass!

Let that bytch expose the azzholes that was sending her dikk pics!

Call those b*stards out!

She out chea calling people niggga/nigggger and these morons are STILL sending her dikk pics!

You cannot connect the dots?

The irony?

The sarcasm of @bcrusaderw 's post???

The fact that @bcrusaderw made a similar thread before that bytch got banned and muthafuccas brought proof.

How is this not clear to you?:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.