• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

I'm not racist :camby:

Why do you want me to be racist so bad? You guys are tryin to paint a picture of me that isn't accurate.

They made a thread for men that are 6'+ :blessed: :takedat:

3 times in May addressed to nobody in particular (white posters, Asian posters, Latino posters, etc) = repeatedly?

Why you so hung up about stuff that happened in May? And if you hate me so much, why the hell are you in my alerts/this thread more than everyone else? :usure:

I don't know you (are you an alias?) and you don't know me so why you tryin to act like you do? Weirdo.

Put me on ignore and keep it movin.

1. I'm not racist

2. Why do you care so much about which Coli men wanna fukk the shyt outta me? :comeon:

Stop calling me a racist and stop thinkin about me so much :huhldup: :scusthov:

I been gone 20 days and now you're writin posts like this and actin like a thotty hood rat.

Why you tryin to act all tough...on the internet?

Pathetic :ufdup:

You must have changed your username or perhaps you're an alias cuz I don't remember anyone with that username & I doubt a new user would develop such hate towards someone that wasn't on the board for 20 days.

So who are you?

Oh yeah and I'm not racist. :martin:

I don't know him, he's not in my pm's unfortunately.

None but they are welcome in my pm's and I promise I wouldn't reveal/expose him :feedme:

Get off me bytch :camby:

I seriously think you have gone crazy :wtf::wtf:

I'm not racist and I probably fukked your dad :manny:

Oh cool you're a homophobe now? That's a good look :comeon:

Did you start smokin crack while I was banned???

wtf is wrong with you?

:laff:

Easily the best post of the thread! :russ:

Huh? You talkin about me? I never pretended to be black and there was no "spewing" or racist shyt coming from me :manny:
You see Jamaican men as fetishes. You indeed are a racist

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Too many brehettes and simp nikkas rep boosting her in the Salon.

This is how I know brehettes are full of shyt when they claim that they call out female posters on their bullshyt like they they do for male posters.
They are ashamed now. Only Elle is putting her to shame publicly.

She will be back in the green by Monday. Her stans are plentiful.

I told the truth about most of these online hoes in the BW are beautiful thread, but I was negged. Its all good, most of them reveal themselves anyways.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's only one in this thread backing her up and that's @Amethyst

In this thread, yes.

Yet @Amethyst is NOT the only one rep boosting her in the Salon. There's no way bcrusaderw can go from the red to green in rep so quickly and frequently just from one poster. Many others are involved.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have no life. I feel sorry for you Ms.Bcruz.

23 years old posting on the Coli with no nikka, no white man, not even an Asian man want you. Go out side and stop looking at dikk pictures. :mjlol:. Go outside and socialize. Just look at your rep and posting count. That says you have no life. You'll be single forever and that is sad. :yeshrug:

Just remember by the time you hit 30+ its too late.

you are annoying for real. why are you obsessed with her? are you lonely? :dahell:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
yall bytches don't even know what to do. :mjlol: Getting so worked up and accomplishing nothing. Trying to shyt on brehs in here then run to a white woman to "expose them." Then yall shyt on a white woman as if she's gonna fall into your game after the insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.