Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Didn't read past the first line.

A black man makes that same thread about a white woman yesterday that you were in gushing over, the only thing coming from your fingertips would have been something alongside "fetishes," "self hate," and "bed bucking."
That pink flesh cast a spell on you though and you broke character.
All the spinning and exclamation marks in the world won't change that.
Your IQ is obviously too low to fucc with me.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told your fellow cretin.

This year, at Christmas, please kill your parents and children.

Your gene pool isn't needed.

Strawberry called Black men n!ggers and you probably sent her dikk pics and now you're DEFENDING that racist and attacking me over something YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.

My posts are not for the illiterate or low intelligence crowd.

My posts go over your head.

How many dikk pics did you send to strawberry???

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Breh bcrusader scarred you for life man. shyt happened 3 months ago and you can't leave her alone.
roflmao.gif

Or I just think she's a shytty poster....Keep :cape: though

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Didn't read past the first line.

A white woman makes that same thread about black men yesterday that you were in gushing over, the only thing coming from your fingertips would have been something alongside "fetishes," "self hate," and "bed bucking."
That pink flesh cast a spell on you though and you broke character.
All the spinning and exclamation marks in the world won't change that.
Disclaimer: @Amethyst has a REALLY REALLY HIGH IQ and her posts contain subtleties and humor LOST on the average poster. If you cannot understand the original post in this thread, you should put @Amethyst on IGNORE, because her posts are just going to confuse you OR be too long to read (because they contain more than three words).

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Disclaimer: @Amethyst has a REALLY REALLY HIGH IQ and her posts contain subtleties and humor LOST on the average poster. If you cannot understand the original post in this thread, you should put @Amethyst on IGNORE, because her posts are just going to confuse you OR be too long to read (because they contain more than three words).
:mjlol:so high that you trying to meet up when you get called out for you bullshyt

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Too many brehettes and simp nikkas rep boosting her in the Salon.

This is how I know brehettes are full of shyt when they claim that they call out female posters on their bullshyt like they they do for male posters.

It's only one in this thread backing her up and that's @Amethyst

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:wtf:
Welcome back a racist, brehette

I'm not racist :camby:

Call yourself a crusader for black women but welcome back racists brehettes.

Why do you want me to be racist so bad? You guys are tryin to paint a picture of me that isn't accurate.

She started her bed buck hunt early too

They made a thread for men that are 6'+ :blessed: :takedat:

It's called sarcasm. I can't believe you think @bcrusaderw is REALLY welcoming her back... Scrawberry has a LOT of incriminating PMs from thirsty posters who blatantly ignored her racism and tomfuccery. This is about exposing the mitches and fuccbois who were in her PMs. Why does she get the privilege of calling Black men ******s REPEATEDLY??? What secrets is she holding?

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

3 times in May addressed to nobody in particular (white posters, Asian posters, Latino posters, etc) = repeatedly?

Why you so hung up about stuff that happened in May? And if you hate me so much, why the hell are you in my alerts/this thread more than everyone else? :usure:

@Strawberry you a stupid c*nt cac. :ufdup:

I don't know you (are you an alias?) and you don't know me so why you tryin to act like you do? Weirdo.

Put me on ignore and keep it movin.

She's NOT welcoming her back! :snoop:She's being sarcastic. Either you're retarded OR you don't want those PMs you sent scraw berry to get released.

You ain't gotta lie Craig...:ufdup:

I wanna see those PMs too, so I can know which of y'all bed bucks was thirst trapping for that racist POS @Strawberry

:sas2:You're deflecting because you don't want to get exposed.

Stop :cape:for that racist bytch.

Let her post those PMs so we can see which ones of y'all are buck dancing steppin fetchit bootlicking c00ns!:demonic:

1. I'm not racist

2. Why do you care so much about which Coli men wanna fukk the shyt outta me? :comeon:

:ufdup:No it's not! I want to know who the buck dancing c00n azz fakkits are that keep sliding in her PMs.

Any fakkit that can sweat a racist POS like scarecrowberry needs to be EXPOSED!

Fucc scrawberry and her harem of buck dancing c00ns!:scust:

Stop calling me a racist and stop thinkin about me so much :huhldup: :scusthov:

Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca

I been gone 20 days and now you're writin posts like this and actin like a thotty hood rat.

Why you tryin to act all tough...on the internet?

Pathetic :ufdup:

Told yinz them racist are here, and they gettin bolder. :francis:

You must have changed your username or perhaps you're an alias cuz I don't remember anyone with that username & I doubt a new user would develop such hate towards someone that wasn't on the board for 20 days.

So who are you?

Oh yeah and I'm not racist. :martin:

I guess you've been buck dancing for that ugly bytch too? I see you muthafucca.

I don't know him, he's not in my pm's unfortunately.

SOHH how many dikk pics YOU send scarecrow???

None but they are welcome in my pm's and I promise I wouldn't reveal/expose him :feedme:

That's ok. Because when y'all mitches slip up, stop caping and piss @Strawberry off, she WILL post those PMs (she's already threatened to) and then the REAL fun begins..

Who's in them PMs @Strawberry ?

How many dikk pics and thirst traps these self hating clowns done sent you?

You can share, it's just us girls. :francis:

Get off me bytch :camby:

You sent her dikk pics too hanh?

I seriously think you have gone crazy :wtf::wtf:

Back to the original topic, tuhese fakkits need to be exposed. :russ:

Pro black
, but lust after a cac ass racist cave bytch. :mjlol:

I'm not racist and I probably fukked your dad :manny:

First of all you is a muthafuccin lie. I'm calling EVERY BYTCH ASS FAKKIT that sent dikk pics to that ugly racist a buck dancing c00n! If you ain't included, wtf you so bothered?

Oh cool you're a homophobe now? That's a good look :comeon:

I bet you won't say that to my face. 124 and Madison, Marcus Garvey park. Anytime, any day... PLEASE believe me you can get alla this live and direct.

Did you start smokin crack while I was banned???

wtf is wrong with you?

Bring some lube.:birdman:

:laff:

Easily the best post of the thread! :russ:

Dem white folks weird bruh. Obsessed to the point they pretend to be black online and spew racist shyt.

Huh? You talkin about me? I never pretended to be black and there was no "spewing" or racist shyt coming from me :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's ok. Because when y'all mitches slip up, stop caping and piss @Strawberry off, she WILL post those PMs (she's already threatened to) and then the REAL fun begins..

Who's in them PMs @Strawberry ?

How many dikk pics and thirst traps these self hating clowns done sent you?

You can share, it's just us girls. :francis:
Werent you simping white men just a week ago? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.