Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
A gun is only useful if you can pull the trigger. In the meantime in between time, should you decided to make this appointment, tell your Moms you gonna be gone awhile...:birdman:
i would kill you and be wondering which wing place im gonna be ordering from for the jets game later on

fukk outta here c*nt:camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
You had your nose all up @Bless't ass yesterday and today you're a black panther because you see a white woman.
Take your cape off and sit your conditionally pro-black ass down. :laff: :camby:
The only one caping here is YOU!

Strawberry has called Black people ALL KINDS of n1ggers But but but I'm in the wrong for encouraging her to expose these c00ns who were REALLY thirst trapping and sending REAL dikk pics.

I believe we have a false equivalency here:

False equivalence – logical fallacies
share-knowledge.png

Description

False equivalence is a logical fallacy where there appears to be a logical equivalence (usually in quantity and quality of evidence) between two opposing arguments, but when in fact there is one side has substantially higher quality and quantity of evidence.

Journalists use a form of this logical fallacy when comparing two sides of a scientific debate in an attempt to provide, what they think , is a journalistic balance between a scientific and denialist point of view.

However, there is no equivalence between the two sides when one is supported by evidence, and the other side with little or no evidence, of which most is of low quality. In other words, in false equivalence, someone will state that the opposing arguments have a passing similarity in support, when, on close examination, there is large difference between the quality of evidence
-----

I realize that my posts are not for the daft, weak minded or illiterate and that some of you low IQ mouth breathers may miss the subtleties of my posts... BUT THATS NOT MY PROBLEM!

Did you send dikk pics to scarecrow and are you afraid that if you don't cape for her she'll post them????

Because that's the real muthafuccin question here!

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
The only one caping here is YOU!

Strawberry has called Black people ALL KINDS of n1ggers But but but I'm in the wrong for encouraging her to expose these c00ns who were REALLY thirst trapping and sending REAL dikk pics.

I believe we have a false equivalency here:

False equivalence – logical fallacies
share-knowledge.png

Description

False equivalence is a logical fallacy where there appears to be a logical equivalence (usually in quantity and quality of evidence) between two opposing arguments, but when in fact there is one side has substantially higher quality and quantity of evidence.

Journalists use a form of this logical fallacy when comparing two sides of a scientific debate in an attempt to provide, what they think , is a journalistic balance between a scientific and denialist point of view.

However, there is no equivalence between the two sides when one is supported by evidence, and the other side with little or no evidence, of which most is of low quality. In other words, in false equivalence, someone will state that the opposing arguments have a passing similarity in support, when, on close examination, there is large difference between the quality of evidence
-----

I realize that my posts are not for the daft, weak minded or illiterate and that some of you low IQ mouth breathers may miss the subtleties of my posts... BUT THATS NOT MY PROBLEM!

Did you send dikk pics to scarecrow and are you afraid that if you don't cape for her she'll post them????

Because that's the real muthafuccin question here!
But you exposed yourself being a c00n yesterday

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Shut the fucc up bytch! You retarded illiterate b*stard! How the fucc you're gonna respond to what the fucc you THINK I said you low IQ illiterate buck dancing c00n ass fakkit! Get your father to read it if you can't. You're the one caping!

Too stupid to read five fuccin sentences.

Get back to your mopping you stupid muthafucca and DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!!

I hate stupid, illiterate, ignorant muthafuccas like you!

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you have or did, go DROWN those b*stards because the earth doesn't fuccin need you...

Stupid muthafucca

You a Keeway? :dwillhuh:
Where you from? :stopitslime:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
i would kill you and be wondering which wing place im gonna be ordering from for the jets game later on

fukk outta here c*nt:camby:
Post death threats on the Internet.

I could get a federal judge to issue a warrant for your arrest and have you getting your rectum blowed out by Fleece Johnsons gay cousin by 5pm TOMORROW....

You don't want it with @Amethyst

I got something to hold you... :ufdup:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Post death threats on the Internet.

I could get a federal judge to issue a warrant for your arrest and have you getting your rectum blowed out by Fleece Johnsons gay cousin by 5pm TOMORROW....

You don't want it with @Amethyst

I got something to hold you... :ufdup:
:mjlol:instigate and call the law like a good white supremacist would

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:mjlol:instigate and call the law like a good white supremacist would
Never said you'd actually go through the justice system. Just that you'd get that booty popped.

Actually your azz would be on a C130 to Kabul with no fuccin papers.

You SURE you didn't send no dikk pics to that hoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.