Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Breh, that was not my intent. At all. Honestly.

Screen_Shot_2015-08-31_at_11.40.38_AM_c34ncv.png

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
And this thread has deflected from bashing a punk-ass cac dating a bw right back to black men.
:martin:

Dap+Rep

This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")
You'll clap for Mr. Charlie though..

:mjpls:

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.
I don't fear p*ssy, either.

:manny:

Dap+Rep....There are many reasons behind that, but a lot of what I wanted to say has been said already....

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
If this ain't the most obvious diss thread :coffee:

@MarsPunka 'good intentions' :mjlol: all it take is a few semi-positive posts huh? Dude been sneakdissin for some months now. Guess he's comfortable to chill like this, and, pawg thread dissing again? Most are in jest
serious question. Who has he been sneakdissin? Black men black women or both?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Seriously I feel the same way that you do, because thecoli.com is not the only forum on the internet :snoop:. There are Facebook groups and plenty of different forums where you can come across that type of dialogue. In addition to that maybe I am the only one that can tell that a lot of these smash stories are obviously fake, because people who are getting play do not feel the need to talk about it 24/7 since it is normal to them. In addition to that, there are other sectors of the coli that one can venture into and will not come across the fukkery that goes on in the locker room.

JMill782

All Star
Daps
real talk OP fukk you :pacspit:

like i said before in this thread. whenever a Whiteboy ''dates'' a Black woman, it is because he has a fetish he wants to experience. they want to use our women for their sexual gratification.

and i don't care if it's 2015, i will never trust white motherfukkers.

OP :ufdup: now here is another neg

edit : you lucky thecoli won't allow me to neg you right now. :pacspit: go to reddit or something punk

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
If this ain't the most obvious diss thread :coffee:

@MarsPunka 'good intentions' :mjlol: all it take is a few semi-positive posts huh? Dude been sneakdissin for some months now. Guess he's comfortable to chill like this, and, pawg thread dissing again? Most are in jest

bd252923977948b9e004417d693bc2d8.png

@Amethyst

@Yup

@Miranda

poor form all around from you 3

@MoonGoddess for switching up your tone when the threads tone started to switch, highly duplicitous

@Queen for livin' up to the name.

@Always-Right Liggins free Poiter. This thread would have never happened under his reign.
What are you talking about? What good intentions? :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.