black_man_proposing.png

#BlackWivesMatter
Bars :wow:

tan900

Banned
Daps
Lunch date.

How does the coli see it playing out?

And before everyone comes in here spouting, "Why you being disrespectful and shyt? I would never put my business on the interwebz."

Just have fun with the thread. Not posting pics or info.

We're meeting for tacos at a spot near the beach.

:blessed:

Is that you in the pic? send me a PM.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Just by reading a couple pages back I knew this thread was going to be another black men vs black women debate. Aren't ya'll tired of going back and fourth with each over this controversial topic? This is like the 100+ time I have seen y'all going back and forth over this stupid debate. I think I need to take another hiatus. It's just ludicrous to see the same pawg lovers ( and they know who they are) bashing black women because she's dating a white man. For some reason it irritates y'all.. :mjlol:. And the same militants who are "problack" don't call them out. Only a few but not all.

hmm, cliff notes? what did i miss?

No need to read through this entire thread. It's just another black men vs black women debate like all ways.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what do you say of those of us who really dont care?:jbhmm: Lost all the cares for this long ago. I'm here for the pre-party fukkery and actually puzzled at all the mad dudes in here.

There's nothing wrong with that either. I don't care about the reverse myself, but I know many Black women do and I can even admit maybe I'd feel differently if I was single. I was just explaining how I perceived the response on here in general. I mean after all, you'd agree that if a Black woman made this thread it would have gone differently right? So its not necessarily a lack of caring (for all Black men in general, not you in particular). That's all I was getting at.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
If this ain't the most obvious diss thread :coffee:

@MarsPunka 'good intentions' :mjlol: all it take is a few semi-positive posts huh? Dude been sneakdissin for some months now. Guess he's comfortable to chill like this, and, pawg thread dissing again? Most are in jest

bd252923977948b9e004417d693bc2d8.png

@Amethyst

@Yup

@Miranda

poor form all around from you 3

@MoonGoddess for switching up your tone when the threads tone started to switch, highly duplicitous

@Queen for livin' up to the name.

@Always-Right Liggins free Poiter. This thread would have never happened under his reign.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:lolbron:

Trolls... Trolls everywhere as far as the eye can see.

:yeshrug:

I guess I set myself up for this shyt. Oh well.
If you want me to be blunt with you. A lot of coli dudes don't like white people. Even if they say you cool they still don't like you. So yeah you set yourself up with this one. Now I'm not sure why the chicks turned on you if that's true. Didn't read the thread. Just this post.

I don't mind you though. You seem cool and harmless.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These guys are some lames

Another daily reminder of how trash the 2012 class is @Barnett114 @bdizzle

OP knew exactly what he was doing with this thread.. OP is also a 2012 poster (probably one of the SOHH members idk) and knew that these 2012 c00n nikkas already gave him a pass so even if he made such a thread he knew these 2012 posters would :cape:

Guarantee if any female poster made this thread in reverse she would be negged and this would be in The Race Bait thread.. funny though this hasnt been merged to that thread yet :mjpls:

We gotta get at the 2012 class because they are the class of posters with the most c00ns, the most white apologists/capes , the worst trolls on the board

Fraudalent nikkas who are the first to talk about bedwenches but then turn around and applaud a white guy for taking a black woman on a date :laff::laff::laff::laff:

:damn:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I never had a problem with the Op, but always had the OP on :leostare: status.

I remember him always being slick on how he fukks hot black women:aicmon:

Didn't read the thread but off the title alone, now I know what he's all about...fetishsizing black women:beli::aicmon::camby:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Firstly the OP knew what he was doing by creating this thread as he knows how this site is and if he didn't have any ill intent then he wouldn't have felt the need to point out that his date is a black woman in his title. Secondly ya'll should feel ashamed in letting him get y'all to bicker with each other. Smh

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firstly the OP knew what he was doing by creating this thread as he knows how this site is and if he didn't have any have any ill intent then he wouldn't have felt the need to point out that his date is a black woman in his title. Secondly ya'll should feel ashamed in letting him get y'all to bicker with each other. Smh
Breh, that was not my intent. At all. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.