• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mentally ill Jamaican girl strips naked at a public place and look what all the black men are doing:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/girl-gets-bukkid-nekkid-at-restaurant-all-hell-breaks-loose.364964/

To be honest. One of my friends is getting verbally/physically abused daily but I will do nothing for a few reasons.

1. She's a grown ass woman.
2. I'm no :cape:. So I can get my ass kicked instead and she goes back to him.:dame:
3. All it takes is a phone call to 911 and the police will come down to beat his ass.

On black woman: They seem to think they can solve their own problems regardless, they'd probably turn against you if you try to help. I have relatives who are wired that way, I'll help if they look at me or ask.

Yep, that's the right attitude to have. You're certainly a pillar of the community.

like with all things it depends on the demographics of the black men. i've seen some brothers do some despicable things to black women in public and no one batted an eye, some people even laughed. I think world star had one where some black dude peed on a black girl while she was on the grown after a fight with another girl and everything around was dying laughing

.....wtf?

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need black love miss

Please don't change the discussion.
As a black woman, I can not count on a black man to save me if a man was beating me on the streets the way they ran to these other women posted.
Let's be real
address the issue.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you guys can do is post things like this.
The abuse and dehumanization of black women is real.
How many black women do you see being abused or do you know is being abused?
How many of you have ran to her aid

Black women are the #1 victims of domestic abuse. it does not matter the race of man. They are most likely to die out of a domestic dispute or violence than any other woman in this country.

it's sad how some of you BW are so wicked, you'll turn a video of BM stopping domestic violence into a negative. i've seen far more examples of BW hitting BM than vice versa. in fact, the only time i've seen a BM hitting a BW, they both turned on me when i tried to intervene; never again.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: You lucky your bae
That smiley was for several reasons. OCKTV is racist as fukk, so giving them views is :scust:. The content of the video also made me uncomfortable because she was mollywopping that dude, and no one intervened until he retaliated. As for the question posed in this thread well that's open to interpretation, so again :patrice:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don't change the discussion.
As a black woman, I can not count on a black man to save me if a man was beating me on the streets the way they ran to these other women posted.
Let's be real
address the issue.
unless you have another video of these same men neglecting a BW getting beat, you have no point. can you link me to whatever LSA thread you reposted this from?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The truth is how OFTEN do you see this. I never see black men helping black women who are being abused in the street or in public. But when it comes to other races they run for to their aid.

The truth is the truth

Why do black men hate black women?
Provide me a article r scientific proof that black men hate bleak women. Also where's proof you're even black? Could be another gigi

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This thread should have been over with hours ago and went to the big race bait thread in the sky...

w1PFAJXOEbNS.gif

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Black men should be more defensive over their women honestly. Especially going to a white man. I hate seeing that shyt. There's black ethnic groups such as the Amhara that will throw a fit if their women are taken from them, it's like a slight to the entire community. That's how I feel about OPs thread.

Are we suppose to lose sleep over what ppl do with their personal lives?
i don't know about the Amhara, but i do know here in the States, they'res Black Women AND men, who don't want nothing to do with the opposite gender of their race, AT ALL..
am i suppose to be wasting time throwing fits????
if a person wants to date only their race, cool. if they wanna give every race a shot, cool. if they don't want to deal with their race, cool.
Life is too short to be stressing over things, we HAVE NO POWER OVER. Stick 2 ya own morals and principles and keep it pushing.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Bless't, not only have you been here long enough to know this is a touchy subject, but anybody that's grown up in America knows this is a highly contentious issue. You also shouldn't have broken your date down to just the color of her skin :ufdup:. I think you've shown enough of your character here that most will not see this as a malicious act, however, you gotta do better next time, breh.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bless't, not only have you been here long enough to know this is a touchy subject, but anybody that's grown up in America knows this is a highly contentious issue. You also shouldn't have broken your date down to just the color of her skin :ufdup:. I think you've shown enough of your character here that most will not see this as a malicious act, however, you gotta do better next time, breh.

That wasn't my intention. I didnt think in depth about the possible ramifications. I understand though. My fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.