Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I never had a problem with the Op, but always had the OP on :leostare: status.

I remember him always being slick on how he fukks hot black women:aicmon:

Didn't read the thread but off the title alone, now I know what he's all about...fetishsizing black women:beli::aicmon::camby:
Many blk women n men like being fetishized
:yeshrug:

Ppl allow it. We gotta stop crying over the lost sheeps, who dont wanna b down with the team.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
@Queen am i wrong? don't many blk ppl enjoy being fetishized?
or we suppose to shed thug tears for them? or let them be?
blk folks need to get with it, those who don't wanna be down with the team are welcome to leave. all this itsy bitty confused shyt, and goof off shyt is over with.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
@Queen am i wrong? don't many blk ppl enjoy being fetishized?
or we suppose to shed thug tears for them? or let them be?
blk folks need to get with it, those who don't wanna be down with the team are welcome to leave. all this itsy bitty confused shyt, and goof off shyt is over with.

Many black people do enjoy being fetishes and feel validated when someone of another race likes them. Just look on you tube.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If this ain't the most obvious diss thread :coffee:

@MarsPunka 'good intentions' :mjlol: all it take is a few semi-positive posts huh? Dude been sneakdissin for some months now. Guess he's comfortable to chill like this, and, pawg thread dissing again? Most are in jest

bd252923977948b9e004417d693bc2d8.png

@Amethyst

@Yup

@Miranda

poor form all around from you 3

@MoonGoddess for switching up your tone when the threads tone started to switch, highly duplicitous

@Queen for livin' up to the name.

@Always-Right Liggins free Poiter. This thread would have never happened under his reign.

And in comes the blame game:coffee:

Welp the pity party has started, let me make my exit out this bytch:yawn:
What the hell did i switch up?
Just cause a bunch of dummies @blackestofpanthers being one of them let this guy play ya'll doesnt mean im gonna get sucked into the fray, only reason i posted in this thread was cause i was tagged. I seen where this shyt was headed the same place it always does when these scenarios pop up. I usually ignore the op cause i don't care what they have to say and defend black women with natural hair and black unions. As soon as i saw the posts started to turn like they always do i was like fukk it. But if thats how you feel oh well, you'll never see me bashing black men as a whole ill talk shyt about my experiences and diss the dudes on here that diss me, as far as everything else, i love black men and have said so many times.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
What the hell did i switch up?
Just cause a bunch of dummies @blackestofpanthers being one of them let this guy play ya'll doesnt mean im gonna get sucked into the fray, only reason i posted in this thread was cause i was tagged. I seen where this shyt was headed the same place it always does when these scenarios pop up. I usually ignore the op cause i don't care what they have to say and defend black women with natural hair and black unions. As soon as i saw the posts started to turn like they always do i was like fukk it. But if thats how you feel oh well, you'll never see me bashing black men as a whole ill talk shyt about my experiences and diss the dudes on here that diss me, as far as everything else, i love black men and have said so many times.
Wait i let someone play me? :laff:
You're so behind the curve and such a terrible pandering poster

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These guys are some lames

Another daily reminder of how trash the 2012 class is @Barnett114 @bdizzle

OP knew exactly what he was doing with this thread.. OP is also a 2012 poster (probably one of the SOHH members idk) and knew that these 2012 c00n nikkas already gave him a pass so even if he made such a thread he knew these 2012 posters would :cape:

Guarantee if any female poster made this thread in reverse she would be negged and this would be in The Race Bait thread.. funny though this hasnt been merged to that thread yet :mjpls:

We gotta get at the 2012 class because they are the class of posters with the most c00ns, the most white apologists/capes , the worst trolls on the board

Fraudalent nikkas who are the first to talk about bedwenches but then turn around and applaud a white guy for taking a black woman on a date :laff::laff::laff::laff:
A lot of those former SOHH posters will let a lot of shyt slide from white posters just because they were "originals". They need to let it go and grow a spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.