Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can someone please explain what happened with Poitier that he got banned? :damn: im out the loop

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
OP is white?

Whenever you bring a black girl to your bedroom what were their reactions when you suggests an extreme sex act?

"Ever watched Ghetto Gaggers? Want to reenact that?"

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have seen countless of black men beating black women in public and no one intervenes, but they are there to protect white and asian and hispanic women.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
To be honest. One of my friends is getting verbally/physically abused daily but I will do nothing for a few reasons.

1. She's a grown ass woman.
2. I'm no :cape:. So I can get my ass kicked instead and she goes back to him.:dame:
3. All it takes is a phone call to 911 and the police will come down to beat his ass.

On black woman: They seem to think they can solve their own problems regardless, they'd probably turn against you if you try to help. I have relatives who are wired that way, I'll help if they look at me or ask.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Not all black men have the mindset. Some of us would prefer to date and take it slow, and that is also depends on the woman we perceived worthy of our time. Some dudes want casual sex, others would rather be in a long-term relationship that can grow into a marriage, and then another segment of men whom don't want to get marry, but will settle down with one woman. Different choices of lifestyle to live for different black men. Black men are not a monolithic group. Let this information sink through head.

Well men like you (and me) are like unicorns. Most black men aren't bout that life. The concept of 'family' is slowly becoming extinct. Most of these young guys aren't thinking about their future. They're not thinking about 5-10 years from now. It's all about instant gratification. Finding the girl with the biggest booty, impregnate her, move onto the next chick. If the previous chick sues for child support then make a topic on the coli saying 'women ain't shyt'. Rinse, repeat.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
My first thought was yes absolutely however these women today are so independent they should be able to take care of themself. What I will say if I see a sister in distress by a random man I will step in. I feel as a man I'm obligated however only in that rare moment

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
lame

kLGUOYY.png

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Here on the Coli? NO. Dudes here would say, "she should have chose better." I've seen it happen several times.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like with all things it depends on the demographics of the black men. i've seen some brothers do some despicable things to black women in public and no one batted an eye, some people even laughed. I think world star had one where some black dude peed on a black girl while she was on the grown after a fight with another girl and everything around was dying laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.