Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Why can't y'all just be happy for me & @Bless't ????

:mjcry:

I don't deserve love???

:to:

:jbhmm:

#PAWG life ... Even though they think you're a fuccin animal :russ:

:yeshrug:

I don't pay for the D tho! :birdman:#PAWG life not for errbody? #PhineAssWhiteGuys :lolbron:

:stopitslime:If you actually knew Black women, you'd know that most of us DO NOT FUCC with cac females. We are NOT about that #PAWG life like your brehs:lolbron:

Guess it's like #PAWG life (Phine Ass White Guy)

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Coli is such a bizarre place.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Not lies... It would be nice to hear Black men talk about how they are looking forward to a date and getting to know someone...

It would be interesting to hear that from the male perspective... I know the ladies talk about it all the time... It just would be a nice change of pace around here
Not all black men have the mindset. Some of us would prefer to date and take it slow, and that is also depends on the woman we perceived worthy of our time. Some dudes want casual sex, others would rather be in a long-term relationship that can grow into a marriage, and then another segment of men whom don't want to get marry, but will settle down with one woman. Different choices of lifestyle to live for different black men. Black men are not a monolithic group. Let this information sink through head.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Defensive how and do what exactly:stopitslime:

Black men don't own nor can they control what a grown ass black woman chooses to do.

What am I gonna do, start slappin up white boys who I see dating black chicks? :what:

Ha9Zr1Y.jpg

mendeeses_proposing.jpg

black_man_proposing.png

Engagement_Weddingdigestnaija.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014_05_22_at_4_21_01_PM.png

#BlackWivesMatter

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Not all black men have the mindset. Some of us would prefer to date and take it slow, and that is also depends on the woman we perceived worthy of our time. Some dudes want casual sex, others would rather be in a long-term relationship that can grow into a marriage, and then another segment of men whom don't want to get marry, but will settle down with one woman. Different choices of lifestyle to live for different black men. Black men are not a monolithic group. Let this information sink through head.

I agree with you... But this site is filled with Netflix and chill... Pump and dump threads... That is why I said it would be a nice change of pace round here... I didn't say it doesn't exist at all...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I think Black men are plenty defensive of Black women in real life...at least defensive in terms of Black women dating and marrying out. You see it on here all the time, where do you think that disgusting wench word came from?

I think the men's reaction in this thread is much more a result of misogynoir/self hatred combined with ego. They'd rather reserve their venom for the Black woman who is dating out in the equation. But at the same time they also have to keep the macho, bravado act up in front of the white guy so that he thinks they don't care.

And what do you say of those of us who really dont care?:jbhmm: Lost all the cares for this long ago. I'm here for the pre-party fukkery and actually puzzled at all the mad dudes in here.

Daps
Black men should be more defensive over their women honestly. Especially going to a white man. I hate seeing that shyt. There's black ethnic groups such as the Amhara that will throw a fit if their women are taken from them, it's like a slight to the entire community. That's how I feel about OPs thread.

These guys are some lames

Another daily reminder of how trash the 2012 class is @Barnett114 @bdizzle

OP knew exactly what he was doing with this thread.. OP is also a 2012 poster (probably one of the SOHH members idk) and knew that these 2012 c00n nikkas already gave him a pass so even if he made such a thread he knew these 2012 posters would :cape:

Guarantee if any female poster made this thread in reverse she would be negged and this would be in The Race Bait thread.. funny though this hasnt been merged to that thread yet :mjpls:

We gotta get at the 2012 class because they are the class of posters with the most c00ns, the most white apologists/capes , the worst trolls on the board

Fraudalent nikkas who are the first to talk about bedwenches but then turn around and applaud a white guy for taking a black woman on a date :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.