• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:stopitslime: Alright, here's ANOTHER coupon, but I'm not handing out anymore after this. :birdman:

Print-Burger-King-Coupons-Free-1.jpg

Consider yourself lucky. :ufdup:
Breh, :stopitslime: This coupon has been expired for four years. :heh: What the fukk wrong with you ? :martin:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It took longer than expecting for this thread to pop off.:ehh:

And op got a bonus for turning it in to a bm vs bw thread.:leon:

But at the black men in the first few pages giving a white man props for dating black woman.:mjlol::scust:
This thread is what happens when you have a community of men raised and led by women.
How ironic that the group of men who are supposedly the "most masculine" are in fact the most feminine and docile.
This thread wouldn't have been made on an Arab website, but again, bm are easily the most pacified and neutered group of men on planet earth and OP knows it which is why he :lolbron: before submitting the thread.
In here gawking and yee-hawing over a white man looking for get back over "pawgs" and yet you have a fit and call it fetishism when a black male makes the same thread.
You'll jump on a black woman who makes a similar just as quick. You'll even bulldoze a white women over it (as will the black women ITT "yaaaass, bishing.")
You'll clap for Mr. Charlie though..

:mjpls:

Got passive aggressively roasted in this thread and all yall did was skin and grin like a group of village idiots.
Seems as if "bedwenches" aren't the only ones who fear and kowtow to white men, because you can bet your life OP doesn't have the balls to make this thread on any other minority board.
I don't even think it's "jealousy" as to why other races of men constantly test black males. I think it's because they fully understand you're only capable of pretending you have a pair when you're "disrespected" by women or men who looks like you.
I don't fear p*ssy, either.

:manny:
Gotdamn.:whew:
Black men should be more defensive over their women honestly. Especially going to a white man. I hate seeing that shyt. There's black ethnic groups such as the Amhara that will throw a fit if their women are taken from them, it's like a slight to the entire community. That's how I feel about OPs thread.
That is true, I feel like any black man that doesn't care about how a non-black men can come and brag about dating black women doesn't really care about black women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black men should be more defensive over their women honestly. Especially going to a white man. I hate seeing that shyt. There's black ethnic groups such as the Amhara that will throw a fit if their women are taken from them, it's like a slight to the entire community. That's how I feel about OPs thread.

Defensive how and do what exactly:stopitslime:

Black men don't own nor can they control what a grown ass black woman chooses to do.

What am I gonna do, start slappin up white boys who I see dating black chicks? :what:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Well then I agree. They are toxic bw that aren't closet white supremacists, but straight up white supremacists. They tried to infect my daughter. Commenting on what kind of mix she is and assuming I was married to a white man. When I said my husband was black (he's mixed but I said it to gage a reaction :mjpls:) they then referred to him as a baby father. :wow:
What's your husband ethnicity ?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Black men are plenty defensive of Black women in real life...at least defensive in terms of Black women dating and marrying out. You see it on here all the time, where do you think that disgusting wench word came from?

I think the men's reaction in this thread is much more a result of misogynoir/self hatred combined with ego. They'd rather reserve their venom for the Black woman who is dating out in the equation. But at the same time they also have to keep the macho, bravado act up in front of the white guy so that he thinks they don't care.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Afro Cuban/Irish, however he identifies as black due to his Cuban heritage being strong Afrocentric and pro black.
Based on the collection of your posts, I wouldn't think a woman like yourself with pro-black mindset wouldn't allow a biracial man with Irish blood plant his seeds in your womb.:dwillhuh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Stop telling lies..:stopitslime:

Not lies... It would be nice to hear Black men talk about how they are looking forward to a date and getting to know someone...

It would be interesting to hear that from the male perspective... I know the ladies talk about it all the time... It just would be a nice change of pace around here

Status
Not open for further replies.