• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You're a white guy dating a black woman and announce it to the coli of all places....

I still get shytted on for a white guy I dated two years ago that only lasted two weeks so you should have KNOWN where this was going :ufdup:

Breh, I don't think anybody truly gives a shyt who mufukka's date like dat. :francis:

It's da need to announce da shyt knowin he's on a percieved majority black membered site and gettin flabbergasted when some brothas :patrice: :leostare: @ da intentions of da thread.

Breh can marry dat braud, have 10 kids, and live happily eva afta for all we care. :heh:

Just cmon wit da "Oops :skip: :lolbron:" shyt. :comeon:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
It's refreshing to hear that a man wants to get to know a Black woman through dating... Especially from a man on this site...

To be honest, though; I wish it was from the brothers...

Real talk...
therr are some who seem to want a real relationship, theyre just not as vocal as the roster builders

I believe that too. These female c00ns are funny

They pretend that good black men dont exist while they reject them and pretend that the only good men are non black so they can hide the fact that they love white men. :mjlol:

I can just imagine the c00n talk they have with their white bfs.
not really, good black men exist, they are just rare or at least hard to find

Massa wants to get to knows us :to: I wish our own would gets to knows us :to:
why does it always have to tyrn into some slavery stuff when it's bw/wm

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I honestly ain't even mad at @Bless't

what kills me though is nikkas would never be this cool if a black breh were talking about a date with a white woman

we'd say plenty posts from women like @bcrusaderw and @MoonGoddess though.
This is the last fukking time you are going to tag me in a thread like this. I don't give a damn if black men date/marry/fukk/support or even blink at non-black women. I only go at black men who talk shyt about black women while they do this. If you are happy with Katsumi shut the fukk up about black women. If Becky is rocking your world then shut the fukk up about black women. If Guadalupe and her three kids are giving you eternal life then shut the fukk up about black women. Unfortunately, a great portion of those of you in IR relationships can't do that. So again, don't tag me again unless any of those specified things are going on.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Breh, I don't think anybody truly gives a shyt who mufukka's date like dat. :francis:

It's da need to announce da shyt knowin he's on a percieved majority black membered site and gettin flabbergasted when some brothas :patrice: :leostare: @ da intentions of da thread.

Breh can marry dat braud, have 10 kids, and live happily eva afta for all we care. :heh:

Just cmon wit da "Oops :skip: :lolbron:" shyt. :comeon:
Some posters do care. I've never announced my dating past by making a thread. Someone asked, I answered, and now some posters can't help but to bring it up everytime they interact with me. :rolleyes:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
This is the last fukking time you are going to tag me in a thread like this. I don't give a damn if black men date/marry/fukk/support or even blink at non-black women. I only go at black men who talk shyt about black women while they do this. If you are happy with Katsumi shut the fukk up about black women. If Becky is rocking your world then shut the fukk up about black women. If Guadalupe and her three kids are giving you eternal life then shut the fukk up about black women. Unfortunately, a great portion of those of you in IR relationships can't do that. So again, don't tag me again unless any of those specified things are going on.

struck a nerve didn't I? :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.