Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No. It's actually all honest posting. But it does seem that you hate your life and have nothing to be happy about. I feel bad now.
Why the fukk i should be all happy and gleeful about u bragging to a *supposidly* black male majority board that has a history of being pro-black and anti-white about you are dating a bw that is desirable to a lot of black male posters? On any other ethnic board, you would've been lambasted by their men AND women and you know it too. Because they set a code for their people and damn sure wont let no outsider, especially those who has a sense of superiority and entitlement, talking shyt on THEIR boards. :ufdup:

But it's sad that most nikkas dont have that code nor the intelligence to know that they are being dissed. :scust:

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk i should be all happy and gleeful about u bragging to a *supposidly* black male majority board that has a history of being pro-black and anti-white about you are dating a bw that is desirable to a lot of black male posters? On any other ethnic board, you would've been lambasted by their men AND women and you know it too. Because set a code for their people and damn sure wont let no outsider, especially those who has a sense of superiority and entitlement, talking shyt on THEIR boards. :ufdup:

But it's sad that most nikkas dont have that code nor the intelligence to know that they are being dissed. :scust:
:umad:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had no idea it would go from a cool chill thread last night to "kill whitey" so fast this morning. Complete 180.

:ohhh:

Brehs ate their Wheaties this morning apparently.
So going against racism is " kill whitey" to you?

Logic fail lol

If this black woman you are dating hears you say this and still wants to be with you then she is a c00n

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Had no idea it would go from a cool chill thread last night to "kill whitey" so fast this morning. Complete 180.

:ohhh:

Brehs ate their Wheaties this morning apparently.
You're a white guy dating a black woman and announce it to the coli of all places....

I still get shytted on for a white guy I dated two years ago that only lasted two weeks so you should have KNOWN where this was going :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.