• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt

They are all around you. Just stop having superficial standards and youll see them.
i dont have superficial standards. i really dont think im that demanding with the basics that i expect

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A white man easily was able to get you simple minded fukkboys to slander black women (as it's been since the dawn of time). :dead:
Non black men got you to make appreciation threads about them by doing nothing so your just as bad.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Non black men got you to make appreciation threads about them by doing nothing so your just as bad.
:camby: This is a fukking message board. Shut the fukk up. Half of you Malcolm X wannabes get off the computer then dive in and simp white, Latina, and Asian p*ssy until you can get back here, and spout that "rara black power" mantra to make yourselves feel better. Don't start with me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:camby: This is a fukking message board. Shut the fukk up. Half of you Malcolm X wannabes get off the computer then dive in and simp white, Latina, and Asian p*ssy until you can get back here, and spout that "rara black power" mantra to make yourselves feel better. Don't start with me.
Yet that doesnt prove how you are any different than them.

You call about bebucks yet worship nonblack men lol.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yet that doesnt prove how you are any different than them.

You call about bebucks yet worship nonblack men lol.
See below.
This is the last fukking time you are going to tag me in a thread like this. I don't give a damn if black men date/marry/fukk/support or even blink at non-black women. I only go at black men who talk shyt about black women while they do this. If you are happy with Katsumi shut the fukk up about black women. If Becky is rocking your world then shut the fukk up about black women. If Guadalupe and her three kids are giving you eternal life then shut the fukk up about black women. Unfortunately, a great portion of those of you in IR relationships can't do that. So again, don't tag me again unless any of those specified things are going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.