Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Point being is that nikkas be quick to shyt on black chicks for doing nothing, yet be MIA in threads like this. Yet if that same BBW said she liked white dudes, they'd have fit.

so whether or not she dated white guys, we still would have shytted on her?

Have we not roasted white women many times?

:camby:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
struck a nerve didn't I? :mjpls:
A white man easily was able to get you simple minded fukkboys to slander black women (as it's been since the dawn of time). :dead: Why are there never any threads about black men who date IR? Black men date out at TWICE the rate of black women, yet that's never discussed. :jbhmm:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
A white man easily was able to get you simple minded fukkboys to slander black women (as it's been since the dawn of time). :dead: Why are there never any threads about black men who date IR? Black men date out at TWICE the rate of black women, yet that's never discussed. :jbhmm:

I ain't ever slandered black women. I love you.

I ain't seeing those numbers, in HERE tho.

:sas2:

Props to the brehs in here, but thread looking mad ghost town like.

I see your point

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We JUST had a thread of nikkas completely tag team roasting a bbw chick on POF for damn near no reason too. It's why I can't take TLR serious most of the time. I legit think nikkas hate women here.
These are the same dudes who would go apeshyt if she said she only dated non-black men, but 100 or so black men piled on her in just that one thread. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.