Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its funny how the pro black militants would rev up negs for a black poster who talks about "pawgs" and brings up every damn excuse on why they hate it. But when a white poster talks about bw then they are no where to be found, no negative comments and no one checks them. This whole thread is a low key diss and troll, and only @Tony_Bromo sees it for what it is and nikkas are falling for it :dead: :scust:

I can tell theres a bunch of beta males and eunichs are posting here. :scust:

Last edited:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how the pro black militants would rev up negs for a black poster who talks about "pawgs" and brings up every damn excuse on why they hate it. But when a white poster talks about bw then they are no where to be found, no negative comments and no onw checks them. This whole thread is a low key diss and troll, and only @Tony_Bromo sees it for what it is and nikkas are falling for it :dead: :scust:

I can tell theres a bunch of bet males and eunichs are posting here. :scust:

Peeped it as soon as I saw the responses

Even the Coli giving up white privilege :mjpls:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how the pro black militants would rev up negs for a black poster who talks about "pawgs" and brings up every damn excuse on why they hate it. But when a white poster talks about bw then they are no where to be found, no negative comments and no onw checks them. This whole thread is a low key diss and troll, and only @Tony_Bromo sees it for what it is and nikkas are falling for it :dead: :scust:

I can tell theres a bunch of bet males and eunichs are posting here. :scust:

Some pro-black militants go harder on other blacks than white posters :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's refreshing to hear that a man wants to get to know a Black woman through dating... Especially from a man on this site...

To be honest, though; I wish it was from the brothers...

Real talk...
Fuccccck outta here with your phony pro black assss. Oh thats right, u only militant when bm date out but dont say shyt when bw date out, gtfoh.

All these nikkas making threads about their stories with bw, all the bw worshiping posts, all bw appreciating threads, all the posters who defend bw and neg anyone who disses them (no matter how truthful it is) and this bytch STILL thinks that cacs will treat them better then a bm would. :aicmon:

Ole massa treats us betta then our own men :scust:

Ole i gots to catch ma epeesode of Scandal watchin ass, but would bytch n complain about the next Idris movie dating out. :camby:

Last edited:

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
They make bedwench threads weekly (and they're certainly never bushed this quickly), yet somehow they're not obsessed with white men. :dead: The way they talk about black women who date interracially you'd think that it was black women who dated/married out at twice the rate of black men instead of the opposite way around.
Exactly

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I already went at Blessd before.

I been on his ass before this thread. :sas2:
u only militant when bm date out but dont say shyt when bw date out, gtfoh.
I been noticing this. Good to see Im not the only one.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No. It's actually all honest posting. But it does seem that you hate your life and have nothing to be happy about. I feel bad now.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Some pro-black militants go harder on other blacks than white posters :mjlol:
Yup, these ole slave c00ns would get big and nasty when another black man scuff his shoes but will become all docile and meek if a wm passivily-aggressivily disses them.

Look at all these posters kissing his ass :scust: These nikkas need to find their fathers :aicmon:

Status
Not open for further replies.