Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Does she listen to Jill Scott?
Did she ever at one point work at a coffee shop?
Is she feminist?

Sounds like a bedwench to me...

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I wanna choke u :dead: lol
giphy.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I've mentioned having a date with a white chick before.

But honestly, would you care?
Brother, Im just letting you know I see your slick shyt :rudy: Check game, you know how we get down on this site. If you posted on a majority arab site you would be on the same (fake) bs you're on now. You would be "I respect all Muslims I want to really know her mind first, talk about values blah blah blah" You aint slick cac :camby: The fact that you made it an announcement THEN started to play to the crowd with these Nickelodeon ass responses makes me look at you funny style :francis: I've got my eye on you :ufdup:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother, Im just letting you know I see your slick shyt :rudy: Check game, you know how we get down on this site. If you posted on a majority arab site you would be on the same (fake) bs you're on now. You would be "I respect all Muslims I want to really know her mind first, talk about values blah blah blah" You aint slick cac :camby: The fact that you made it an announcement THEN started to play to the crowd with these Nickelodeon ass responses makes me look at you funny style :francis: I've got my eye on you :ufdup:
Breh... Fall back. It's not that serious. It's seeping through your pores.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.