Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They demand to black men to approach them but still give them no chances because they're not what they want anyway :sas2:
I believe that too. These female c00ns are funny

They pretend that good black men dont exist while they reject them and pretend that the only good men are non black so they can hide the fact that they love white men. :mjlol:

I can just imagine the c00n talk they have with their white bfs.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It's refreshing to hear that a man wants to get to know a Black woman through dating... Especially from a man on this site...

To be honest, though; I wish it was from the brothers...

Real talk...
:rudy: There has been plenty of brehs talking about dating BW and getting to know them stop it. The most hated breh on here @Emperor_ReinScarf has made numerous threads chronicling him dating his current GF. That was like 2 weeks ago. Be honest, this was you trying to be slick and throw a shot at brothers :camby: you aint slick

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's refreshing to hear that a man wants to get to know a Black woman through dating... Especially from a man on this site...

To be honest, though; I wish it was from the brothers...

Real talk...

4H053Jr.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn dude let the homie @Bless't :eat:

He seems like he's taking her out on a legit date and seeing how it goes. Not like some of you dudes trying to Netflix and Chill with a bottle of Exclusiv and some stems and seeds you got from the local weed man.
Yeah. Should be fun. Meeting up around 2. I look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.