Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
The type of money these guys have. If they must get married, do it to a foreign broad in HER COUNTRY. You can have kids and shyt and don't have to worry about child support. The cost for your wife and your kids in her country is menial compared to what he is doing right now.

Boom! This.
:scust: Jeter should be marrying into a f*ckin' royal family. Not some "it" chick. Shame on you Jeter, we believed in you :smh: And as far as what she can lay claim to bro, sh*t is relative to the judge presiding the case. We done seen prenuptial agreements getting tossed out of court. If he was smart he would have married her in a HOH country like Dubai, and put a false moniker on the marriage certificate.

Yeah, I was just trying to bring hope to this. A man of Jeter's status should be marrying a Princess from a foreign country or something, and getting a royal title out of the deal. I don't understand the decisions these dudes make. Jeter is hustling backwards.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fukk THIS MERGING shyt:pacspit:

LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK, GODAMMIT:pacspit:

THREAD LOOKING ALL DISJOINTED AN shyt:pacspit:

fukk THIS:pacspit:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk THIS MERGING shyt:pacspit:

LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK, GODAMMIT:pacspit:

THREAD LOOKING ALL DISJOINTED AN shyt:pacspit:

fukk THIS:pacspit:
nd7aLIV.png

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
A lot of male bed wenches in here lusting after that pale flesh. That raggedy pale flesh. Ol jungle fever azz nikkaz. I'll take a militant minded black girl with a weave over stringy headed translucent white trash.

Btw: A pawg is a myth. A white girl with ass of a black girl doesn't exist (and don't post pictures of CoCo).

Btw: I've been noticing clowns using PAWG as a general reference to a white girl. A pawg is an anomaly and aberration like an albino. Stop using the "Pawg" angle as an excuse or as in roads to eat that white p*ssy you raggedy bytch made nikkaz.

And by the way, it's always the corny, dark, goofy nikkaz that love white girls which is why half the board loves them.

The Coli lost--Militant Jungle Fever Nikkaz. Hilarious

Gaara

Pro
Daps
Most of this generations black people are either Bedwenches/Bed Bucks or they are one bad experience with a Black man/woman from being one.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
While I'm personally not with it, I'm not going to frown at the next person because they are in an interracial relationship. People have different preferences. As long as their preference doesn't include self-hate for their own race then I'm cool with it. I'm all for people being happy and if that's how they are happy, more power to them.

One thing to note is the "get you a white girl" (because of a, b and c vs negatives of black girl because of a, b and c) line. It seems like it started out like some half serious/half joking joke, but it has definitely turned into protocol on what to do and I don't think that's right. My mom (black) is married to a black man and she told me to get a white girl for those reasons, then started laughing and I looked at her like she was crazy. That's gotta stop.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
While I'm personally not with it, I'm not going to frown at the next person because they are in an interracial relationship. People have different preferences. As long as their preference doesn't include self-hate for their own race then I'm cool with it. I'm all for people being happy and if that's how they are happy, more power to them.

One thing to note is the "get you a white girl" (because of a, b and c vs negatives of black girl because of a, b and c) line. It seems like it started out like some half serious/half joking joke, but it has definitely turned into protocol on what to do and I don't think that's right. My mom (black) is married to a black man and she told me to get a white girl for those reasons, then started laughing and I looked at her like she was crazy. That's gotta stop.
90% of nikkaz dating white girls are on this "I don't like weaves" and just want something light. They think they graduated from light skin black girls to white women. They'll want anything but dark

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
These white skin worshipping nikkaz really think they're upgrading their life with a white girl. You like her cause she thinks your slang is cool? You both come from different worlds and are intrigued by the other? Hahahaha, you Uncle Tom's are all the same

Gaara

Pro
Daps
90% of nikkaz dating white girls are on this "I don't like weaves" and just want something light. They think they graduated from light skin black girls to white women. They'll want anything but dark
I wouldn't say that. Actually i think that most black men who date out don't harbor ill will towards black women nor do they feel that "Amanda" is an upgrade from "Tasha". Some simply like that girl and that's that. Others only do it because of a perceived incompatibility with most black women. And yes some see a non black chick as an upgrade but there is no way to tell how many of them feel that especially since alot of black men in interracial relationships are still very open to dating and even marrying a black woman. But still most black people nowadays would choose to date out if given the option to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.