• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
Yep. So much misplaced rage.
qJ1V2cP.png

But the P@WG threads are beyond tired. And they never mention names. NEVER.
This isn't a pawg thread you simple minded minion. It's about black male bedwenches.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
Anybody notice how when we're talking about a female bedwench nobody ever accuses the poster of being bitter . . . but when the shoe is on the other foot lots of dissenting opinions and accusation of bitterness. Is Tariq Nasheed bitter?
Umm actually the black women in the same threads almost always call the men bitter.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
Black men can't date out and take bad about black people but, you can say all types of wild disrespectful stuff about them :mjlol:

Man get a life. Find one quick. You think "bedwenches" go to sleep thinking about you like you thinking about them?
Tell Becky I said hello.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Anybody notice how when we're talking about a female bedwench nobody ever accuses the poster of being bitter . . . but when the shoe is on the other foot lots of dissenting opinions and accusation of bitterness. Is Tariq Nasheed bitter?
yes they do. youd know that if youve been here longer than 3 weeks:wtfjags:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of male bed wenches in here lusting after that pale flesh. That raggedy pale flesh. Ol jungle fever azz nikkaz. I'll take a militant minded black girl with a weave over stringy headed translucent white trash.

Btw: A pawg is a myth. A white girl with ass of a black girl doesn't exist (and don't post pictures of CoCo).

Btw: I've been noticing clowns using PAWG as a general reference to a white girl. A pawg is an anomaly and aberration like an albino. Stop using the "Pawg" angle as an excuse or as in roads to eat that white p*ssy you raggedy bytch made nikkaz.

And by the way, it's always the corny, dark, goofy nikkaz that love white girls which is why half the board loves them.

The Coli lost--Militant Jungle Fever Nikkaz. Hilarious

:francis:

here i figured the term PAWG stood for pretty ass white girl....the coli calls anything a PAWG :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.