Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't say that. Actually i think that most black men who date out don't harbor ill will towards black women nor do they feel that "Amanda" is an upgrade from "Tasha". Some simply like that girl and that's that. Others only do it because of a perceived incompatibility with most black women. And yes some see a non black chick as an upgrade but there is no way to tell how many of them feel that especially since alot of black men in interracial relationships are still very open to dating and even marrying a black woman. But still most black people nowadays would choose to date out if given the option to do so.
You're living in an alternate universe if you think most black men dating white women don't harbor any ill will against black women. These bedwenches make a decision not to fukk with black women, a white woman was just the next thing available

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A lot of male bed wenches in here lusting after that pale flesh. That raggedy pale flesh. Ol jungle fever azz nikkaz. I'll take a militant minded black girl with a weave over stringy headed translucent white trash.

Btw: A pawg is a myth. A white girl with ass of a black girl doesn't exist (and don't post pictures of CoCo).

Btw: I've been noticing clowns using PAWG as a general reference to a white girl. A pawg is an anomaly and aberration like an albino. Stop using the "Pawg" angle as an excuse or as in roads to eat that white p*ssy you raggedy bytch made nikkaz.

And by the way, it's always the corny, dark, goofy nikkaz that love white girls which is why half the board loves them.

The Coli lost--Militant Jungle Fever Nikkaz. Hilarious

:mjlol:

Gaara

Pro
Daps
You're living in an alternate universe if you think most black men dating white women don't harbor any ill will against black women. These bedwenches make a decision not to fukk with black women, a white woman was just the next thing available
i disagree. Sure the ones that do feel that way are more vocal about it. But most black men with white women have dated black women before her and will date black women after

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
i dont PAWG but you almost sound bitter about something breh.did Samantha not give you the digits? did you share Claire and only now just found out?
I just don't like corny hypocritical nikkaz who say "cac this, cac that" then run out and eat white musty p*ssy. Maybe if these bytch nikkaz had their shyt together they could pull a high quality black woman . . . cause let me tell you, once you have a high quality black woman you'll refuse to deal with anything else.

Most of these nikkaz on the Coli just take what they can get and they rationalize it someway later on

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
i disagree. Sure the ones that do feel that way are more vocal about it. But most black men with white women have dated black women before her and will date black women after
Completely disagree. Everybody has a pattern and a preference. A white woman rarely gets my attention in public. They're just not sexy to me. I don't see what you guys see in them. I really don't.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These nikkaz be low key obsessed :mjlol:

Yep. So much misplaced rage.
qJ1V2cP.png

But the P@WG threads are beyond tired. And they never mention names. NEVER.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
Completely disagree. Everybody has a pattern and a preference. A white woman rarely gets my attention in public. They're just not sexy to me. I don't see what you guys see in them. I really don't.
White women aren't really my cup of tea either but i live and let live.

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
i dont PAWG but you almost sound bitter about something breh.did Samantha not give you the digits? did you share Claire and only now just found out?
Anybody notice how when we're talking about a female bedwench nobody ever accuses the poster of being bitter . . . but when the shoe is on the other foot lots of dissenting opinions and accusation of bitterness. Is Tariq Nasheed bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.