• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nooooooo!!!! Not their hero!!
:damn:

GMB officially over breh, it's every man for himself outchea. Of all the hot bishes he f*cked he falls for a run of the mill model? :snoop: What is he gonna do when he's 50 and she's 35? :snoop: Not sure about the braintrust of GMB brehs :patrice:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Jeter is both smart and dumb for this. Dumb because he is getting married in 21st Century America to a broad who is nearing the end of her prime. He is worth $185 million, she is worth $3 million. You do the math. Should a divorce occur, you already know what's what.

However, I would say that he is smart because he waited until his professional career was over. So, she only can lay claim to what he earns during the marriage, which fortunately for him won't be anywhere near what he earned as a MLB player.

Still, this is a wealthy man getting legally($$$) married to a broad who is worth less than 2% of him. I will never understand these dudes. Terrible business decision on Jeter's part.

Oh well, Leo DiCaprio is still holding it down out there.

:scust: Jeter should be marrying into a f*ckin' royal family. Not some "it" chick. Shame on you Jeter, we believed in you :smh: And as far as what she can lay claim to bro, sh*t is relative to the judge presiding the case. We done seen prenuptial agreements getting tossed out of court. If he was smart he would have married her in a HOH country like Dubai, and put a false moniker on the marriage certificate.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
People have no friggin idea what gmb is

Please.... The captain of GMB is switching teams...the man who y'all heralded as a goat way to females (make them pay their way, pump and dump, body counts as high as the Himalayas) is going to nest with ONE woman... Legally

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

He's not just switching teams he's going to your crosstown rivals...

Your mortal enemies... It's like Jeter is about to sign to the red sox.. All he has to do is pass the medical and its a wrap

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how a curvy, voluptuous black woman can continually date skinny white guys. How the fukk can they handle her in bed? She just HAS to be sexually unsatisfied going after these white boys.

She dated Common and Drake....

I've never seen her date dark skin brothers though....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Please.... The captain of GMB is switching teams...the man who y'all heralded as a goat way to females (make them pay their way, pump and dump, body counts as high as the Himalayas) is going to nest with ONE woman... Legally

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

He's not just switching teams he's going to your crosstown rivals...

Your mortal enemies... It's like Jeter is about to sign to the red sox.. All he has to do is pass the medical and its a wrap

you have no idea what GMB is

its amazing i came up with the term but people are trying to "define" it to their own appeasing.

old relic panthera

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I personally don't care. But a lot of yall trying to defend her never do this with a black man. :childplease:

If this was a black rich man dating a white women, there'd be 20 pages by now and every post calling him a c00n would have 20 daps. There'd be a full blown discussion.

If you gon defend Serena, defend the others too. Hypocritical ass shyt
Where are the "some women will date any average looking white guy" posts? :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.