Not open for further replies.

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
:dwillhuh:

:stopitslime:

And that's all I read. fukk you. I don't usually advocate banning, but certain brothers and sisters here have been cast out for much less.

I actually praised black women (while many users have bashed their own)
and put down white women, forgot this site is all about the pawgs

Ive seen numerous posters say how black women treat there men like Kings

They took it as "racial fetishism" which is weird considering all the users lusting & claiming they only fk with PAWGs

They took this shyt too far so ima find me a nice bytch & treat her like a slut, upload straight to this thread just to piss these dudes off
When I uploaded a thread with nudes of PAWGs they was all so happy :mjlol:

If I was a black dude uploading that I want only white girls, Id get praised
If I was a black dude uploading that I only want black women, id get even more praise

But because im white & sick of white girls, & want a woman with an actual body I get hate
fukk outta here with this bullshyt

fukk the racist ass posters on here, & these so called militants that aint shyt and only back up what they claim online.

If I get banned on here, you know its a joke :mjlol:
Maybe the militant clowns on here, and the outrageous members of african decent that swear they cant be racist cause they're black should be banned for the DAILY shyt they post

HOW MANY threads have been FEATURED on this site which had the words "cac" or "cave troll" in the title
fugazi af

but yeah suggest someone praising black women should be banned
Ive shytted on white bytches, literally. Im just going to treat the next hoe im with like a dirty slut & post it on here just so these kids have their militant souls ethered

:dwillhuh:
What?
:russ:
The people who negged you dont fvkk with you. Why salute them?
Bruh im :deadmanny:

cause they really aint shyt and their only about talking tough on the internet
I know I might not win every fight, but I aint running
you know 98% of these folks on here that talk the most would never have the balls to say shyt to your face, or anyones face unless they half their size

i dare any of these fools to disrespect me to my face,
they aint foolish, they wouldnt disrespect their jaws like that

they can talk all this tough guy shyt & militant shyt cause they online and dont have to deal with the repercussions

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Not entirely true, alot of white dudes lack game \ Personally. black girls in my city love me
Always running up yelling my name hugging me at the bar
:banderas: love it
Wish there was more black girls in my city that I havent ran thru :mjcry:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I swear yall aint shyt, just a bnch of bangwagon sheep that go with the flow :mjlol:
Watch this, ima have a black bytch sucking this white dyck, & ima upload some pics of me choking her and doing the mosdt :blessed: right to this site

shiiiit ima get real disrespectful on these hoes cause yall
if yall truly in ya feelings like this, then knowing these hoes gonna get spit on by a "cac" really gonna hurt yall spirit :russ:

I salute to the people that negged cause thats HOW THEY REALLY FELT
id spit on the people hating because they see everyone else clowning a white breh & you can catch these hands anytime you in Canada :salute:
:camby:Foh blood. Yall raped our women for 400 years. The last thing we want is a reminder of that

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
Why do you think you are special?
special.gif

White men have always been dissatisfied with their women and life in general.
Sad-Cry-Crying-Unhappy-Tears-Tearful.gif

(Hence the high suicide rates, when you have no actual problems
tumblr_n8bn8jMHQT1s8qbepo1_500.gif
)

No other culture in the WORLD felt the need to leave their shores and go on a conquering rampage to gain land, resources and ..WOMEN. Your people have forcefully infiltrated dame near every known race because you guys couldn't be happy with the toys you were given.

That+about+sums+it+up_15668d_5111832.png

If you all were SOOO happy with being White and so proud of your White people, why didn't you all just stay in Europe and be among your own? But alas, truth is stranger then fiction and finally when the so called minority women have a right to DENY you, you somehow see them as an exotic prize to be won, or a pet to pay with. You crave to get wet in something STRANGE.

Much like the family dog you probably raped when no one was home.
sad-dog.jpg

Sweetheart, it'll only get MUCH worst, do yourself a favor- meth, heroin, unsafe sexual practices....whatever you drug may be, take copious amount and then die.

images

Sincerely,

one who doesn't give a F*CK about you getting you dikk wet.

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
:camby:Foh blood. Yall raped our women for 400 years. The last thing we want is a reminder of that

exactly, white people (british) raped yall women and fked up yall history bad
my mama sides black & my dads side is hungarian
I aint british fukk otuta here with that

why yall hate on a mfer that wasnt alive 400 years ago
GET MAD at their lineage.. find the greeat great great x10 kids of the people that did yall dirty
dont hate on the ones that fk with yall

this site makes no sense
shyt funny bruh

but now i aint gonna pretendlike shyt gravy on here & be nice all the time
ima be my damn self & get mfers mad
savage life, word to webbie

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
ill deal with your mutt looking self when I get back from grabbing the rest of my clothes from my ex house :ufdup:
Why do you think you are special?
special.gif

White men have always been dissatisfied with their women and life in general.
Sad-Cry-Crying-Unhappy-Tears-Tearful.gif

(Hence the high suicide rates, when you have no actual problems
tumblr_n8bn8jMHQT1s8qbepo1_500.gif
)

No other culture in the WORLD felt the need to leave their shores and go on a conquering rampage to gain land, resources and ..WOMEN. Your people have forcefully infiltrated dame near every known race because you guys couldn't be happy with the toys you were given.

That+about+sums+it+up_15668d_5111832.png

If you all were SOOO happy with being White and so proud of your White people, why didn't you all just stay in Europe and be among your own? But alas, truth is stranger then fiction and finally when the so called minority women have a right to DENY you, you somehow see them as an exotic prize to be won, or a pet to pay with. You crave to get wet in something STRANGE.

Much like the family dog you probably raped when no one was home.
sad-dog.jpg

Sweetheart, it'll only get MUCH worst, do yourself a favor- meth, heroin, unsafe sexual practices....whatever you drug may be, take copious amount and then die.

images

Sincerely,

one who doesn't give a F*CK about you getting you dikk wet.

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
Can someone Ban this racist fetish B*tch already. Only way this fakkit getting play from a Black chick is if he PAID for it. But most of those CAC's do way.

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
ill deal with your mutt looking self when I get back from grabbing the rest of my clothes from my ex house :ufdup:

Pedophile..You aren't dealing with NOTHING...Go F*ck your mom, or sister..or whatever else animal you have lying around as we KNOW how you DO? And Mutt...really..The chick in my pic is FULL Black...parasitic beta.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
This girl came up to me at school and was asking me all sorts of stupid questions and i saw through it to her obvious thirst so i threw her a bone brahs. Her family has money so she doesn't have to work or anything. I straight knew i didn't really care anything about this girl but she looked good enough to hit a couple times. In the time we've 'gone out' this is what has gone down:

She bought me a xbox

She bought me 100 dollars in scratch-off tickets

She bailed my uncle out of jail twice

She let's me indulge in my freak fantasies in the bedroom (salted meats, leather, etc)

She sends me nudes on demand

I got her to make me a turkey

It is marvelous brahs, how submissive these white women are. Of course, i could never wife up one of these girls, but most of you should try out a white girl once in your life to see if you can't get some paper out of her. The only reason i'm cutting this one off so soon is bc her family keeps trying to meet me and her father left a long-ass message on my phone talking bout they 'want me to be part of the family and be around them' and shyt. LOL, please. Discuss brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.