• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Did you really mean to stop at the first two questions?

Not understanding why people are offended...:ufdup: Come on, girl.

No i dont understand a black male sute where y'all worship/fetishize any non black woman why you are mad that a white guy does the same.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Like i think ive come to terms with the fact that my wife 98% wont be black
i really only attract suburbian white gurls
The problem is you looking for ratchet black broads who aren't on your level

I see hood nikkas fukking white girls who wanna be down, one week. The very next week, fukking some ratchet black chick

Black women don't give two fukks how many white bytches you boned. Cause damn near every nikka they fukking, has fukked a white girl

The problem is you're on your suburb tip, and not looking for the same

Black suburban women would flock to you. And there's even less comp cause there's less black suburban men.

No hood booger is gonna want a square man.

But a square woman will want both hood and square men

Get in where you fit in

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
iiv.gif
Poor elephant :mjcry:
ol grandad elephant breh was like FOH with your nosy curious self
lil elephant like i flew like dumbo did :to:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Poor elephant :mjcry:
ol grandad elephant breh was like FOH with your nosy curious self
lil elephant like i flew like dumbo did :to:
I think I remember that story. Bull elephants aren't around like that. That was his own mother. It's the saddest thing in the world to see a mama elephant kick her own baby's ass. And then the little elephants always have tears pouring down their cheeks, all Fresh Prince like 'why don't she want me?', trying to go back to the mama who abandons them and tries to kill them. What other creature cries?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I think I remember that story. Bull elephants aren't around like that. That was his own mother. It's the saddest thing in the world to see a mama elephant kick her own baby's ass. And then the little elephants always have tears pouring down their cheeks, all Fresh Prince like 'why don't she want me?', trying to go back to the mama who abandons them and tries to kill them. What other creature cries?
mama elephant trying to kill their kids :mjcry:
crying elephant baby brehs :mjcry:
single elephant mamas ain't shyt :troll:

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
I swear yall aint shyt, just a bnch of bangwagon sheep that go with the flow :mjlol:
Watch this, ima have a black bytch sucking this white dyck, & ima upload some pics of me choking her and doing the mosdt :blessed: right to this site

shiiiit ima get real disrespectful on these hoes cause yall
if yall truly in ya feelings like this, then knowing these hoes gonna get spit on by a "cac" really gonna hurt yall spirit :russ:

I salute to the people that negged cause thats HOW THEY REALLY FELT
id spit on the people hating because they see everyone else clowning a white breh & you can catch these hands anytime you in Canada :salute:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
I swear yall aint shyt, just a bnch of bangwagon sheep that go with the flow :mjlol:
Watch this, ima have a black bytch sucking this white dyck, & ima upload some pics of me choking her and doing the mosdt :blessed: right to this site

shiiiit ima get real disrespectful on these hoes cause yall
if yall truly in ya feelings like this, then knowing these hoes gonna get spit on by a "cac" really gonna hurt yall spirit :russ:

I salute to the people that negged cause thats HOW THEY REALLY FELT
id spit on the people hating because they see everyone else clowning a white breh & you can catch these hands anytime you in Canada :salute:
:dwillhuh:
What?
:russ:
The people who negged you dont fvkk with you. Why salute them?
Bruh im :deadmanny:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

:dwillhuh:

:stopitslime:

And that's all I read. fukk you. I don't usually advocate banning, but certain brothers and sisters here have been cast out for much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.