Not open for further replies.

tan900

Banned
Daps
i know alot of yall want pawgs,
& alot of you hate white people

I come from a city where the majority is white

There isnt alot to pick from aside from white bytches :mjcry:

My kill count is nearing 100 but id trade 'em all in for a bad latina or black chick :noah:
You dont even understand

These white bytches don't know how to fck, they cant suck my meat right, & they dont got no ass
Sure, these white IG hoes got ass but I live in Canada, that shyt just a dream to me

I live about a hour away from Toronto & ive had broads travel down to my house to smash :blessed:
But i really need to move up there so I can get away from these white thangs

I need some exotic puss
Yall be posting how a black woman treat her man like a King, I need that :mjcry:

@Emperor_ReinScarf you need to let me move in with you for a couple months till I can find a nubian queen to let me move in :blessed:

On a side note, if yall want to smash PAWGs, go for it
If I found one with a big ass I would too,
Alot in my area are beautiful woman.. but they dont have the body I desire in a woman

If any of yall ever vacation in Niagara Falls let me know, ill gladly toss some beckys to my coli brehs :salute:

#ConfessionsOfAWhiteDudeSickOfWhiteGirls

You smashing PAWGS with little to no effort. Most coli members weep.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
:comeon: so u want a black woman becuz they got phat asses and kno how to fukk and suck dikk? Is dat supposed to be a compliment?
:stopitslime:
Racial fetishism does not equal appreciation.
This post right here perfectly captures how blind a lot of White people are. This fool really thinks sexual praise means appreciation. You're no different from that chick @Strawberry.
:clap:
Forreal. This dude actually thinks this is complimentary and flattering.
:scust:
Like we ain't had to deal with these kinds of proclivities for centuries.

images

55._hottentot_venus_satire_small.jpg

black-jez-stereotypes.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
im not a generic white bytch. hence me not being able to stand or get along with generic white bytches not in that 15% :francis:

Nah go back to your people. We don't accept you cause you are not black and you are not black and you are not black but you are white which means you are related to Satan himself so we cannot be around you.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
Bwahaha this is funny but understandable, its just preference. Before I hated black girls because I went to a ratchet middle school, but eventually you'll see the light like I did fam.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Nah go back to your people. We don't accept you cause you are not black and you are not black and you are not black but you are white which means you are related to Satan himself so we cannot be around you.

Proof that Satan exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.