Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This girl came up to me at school and was asking me all sorts of stupid questions and i saw through it to her obvious thirst so i threw her a bone brahs. Her family has money so she doesn't have to work or anything. I straight knew i didn't really care anything about this girl but she looked good enough to hit a couple times. In the time we've 'gone out' this is what has gone down:

She bought me a xbox

She bought me 100 dollars in scratch-off tickets

She bailed my uncle out of jail twice

She let's me indulge in my freak fantasies in the bedroom (salted meats, leather, etc)

She sends me nudes on demand

I got her to make me a turkey

It is marvelous brahs, how submissive these white women are. Of course, i could never wife up one of these girls, but most of you should try out a white girl once in your life to see if you can't get some paper out of her. The only reason i'm cutting this one off so soon is bc her family keeps trying to meet me and her father left a long-ass message on my phone talking bout they 'want me to be part of the family and be around them' and shyt. LOL, please. Discuss brehs.
Give her a few years she'll be like any other bytch.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
ku-xlarge.jpg

I'm trying to imagine pics.

QbadP.png

lawd.png

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Explain salted meats
lupe1.png

You eating lunch meat off this bytch titties...???

lawd.png

why.png
?

I like to glaze down a bytches chest and vaginal area with some leg of lamb or smoked pastrami. then i go to town, makes me feel like a lion on the serengetay.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sure, i'll get right on that.
this is the coli. You know how we get down. TBH nobody really gives a shyt about this broad youre talking to. you came in here and gave us the whole story only to tell us that youre going to cut her off. Ok? well I guess that solves your problems. Drop the nudes since you said " I straight knew i didn't really care anything about this girl but she looked good enough to hit a couple times."

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
this is the coli. You know how we get down. TBH nobody really gives a shyt about this broad youre talking to. you came in here and gave us the whole story only to tell us that youre going to cut her off. Ok? well I guess that solves your problems. Drop the nudes since you said " I straight knew i didn't really care anything about this girl but she looked good enough to hit a couple times."

I have before and it came back to bite me, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.