Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
How does a black guy give off that vibe? :mjlol: I'm curious. I mean I refuse to date a black women with weave, so that is the only time I might give off that vibe.
Its just the way that they carry themselves. No black friends, negative comments, etc. I'm sure you've encountered black women that you could tell didn't want to have anything to do with black men. Its the same when a dude gives off the vibe.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
b-b-but I thought a woman's intuition was always right.

The most foolish thing y'all can AND do is assume a dude doesn't like an entire race of women, especially his own race....usualy based solely on nothing but they way he speaks or dresses.

I didn't say anything about the way they speak or dress, it's a vibe. I've gotten it from different types of guys.

and how is it foolish? what's gonna happen if I assume they don't like an entire race? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Its just the way that they carry themselves. No black friends, negative comments, etc. I'm sure you've encountered black women that you could tell didn't want to have anything to do with black men. Its the same when a dude gives off the vibe.

aka the c00n vibe
aka the c00n aura
aka c00n Lao
aka Sean c00nery

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
In the Caribbean we despise homosexuals. One of the worst thing you can call someone is a f@ggot. Now', im no typical caribbean homophobe but calling people f@ggots has always been a habit of mine and old habits die hards :manny:

I feel you . That makes sense . These other nikkas got no excuse

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Um wtf is your problem?

You're part of the problem. How the fukk are you going to judge somebody without knowing anything about them? Then give a bullshyt answer like "I don't know, I just have a feeling" Either you're a moron because you don't have the mental ability to articulate exactly what it is that makes you "feel" like a dude only dates white women, or you're a moron because you arbitrarily judge people with no criteria whatsoever...which one is it?

And before anyone asks ":umad:", yes, I'm mad. Dumb bytches like her are the reason the dating game is frustrating for intelligent and individualistic black men.

Ashley Banks

Daps
What fukk is a vibe?

So if a nikka dress like Carlton he don't fukk with black women then?

If he dress like DMX he must like black women

In real life it's usually the opposite

uhh no, I've met guys that dress like DMX that only like nonblack women and guys that dress like DMX that only like bw. The same for guys that dress like Carlton. lol

Ashley Banks

Daps
You're part of the problem. How the fukk are you going to judge somebody without knowing anything about them? Then give a bullshyt answer like "I don't know, I just have a feeling" Either you're a moron because you don't have the mental ability to articulate exactly what it is that makes you "feel" like a dude only dates white women, or you're a moron because you arbitrarily judge people with no criteria whatsoever...which one is it?

And before anyone asks ":umad:", yes, I'm mad. Dumb bytches like her are the reason the dating game is frustrating for intelligent and individualistic black men.

:mindblown: is this shyt really that important to you? Me not being able to explain to a feeling I get doesn't make me a moron or a dumb bytch (wtf). I already said it's just a feeling I get I don't know what triggers it because I've gotten it from different types of dudes.

and don't blame me for your dating problems. just because you're upset about your lack of success in dating doesn't mean you have to insult me.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: is this shyt really that important to you? Me not being able to explain to a feeling I get doesn't make me a moron or a dumb bytch (wtf). I already said it's just a feeling I get I don't know what triggers it because I've gotten it from different types of dudes.

and don't blame me for your dating problems. just because you're upset about your lack of success in dating doesn't mean you have to insult me.
you just making wrong assumptions that what he sayin
cuz you judging people wrong at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.