Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
White women are heaven sent brothas

If i'm counting since last new years, in terms of that i can remember, there's been maybe 3, 4 black girls i flirted with. The rest have been white. White chicks give me IOIs more than black chicks do. Almost everyday or other every day they're flirting :yeshrug:

Im black and live in Minnesota there's tons of fat skinny and average ass white girls horny as fukk.

I love my sistas tho but a nugga gone eat

I'm mixed black/white and go through a lot of phases with women.

Right now I find black women most attractive.

Before this it was light skin women.

I'll probably be PAWGin' soon.

I present to you , Class of 2015 , c00n Edition

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
English is not my first language so i didnt grow up around the word "n!gga" and therefore have no problem dismissing it from my vocabulary.
I figured if black people here are offended by it and dont want people using it then it should start with us. Thats's what makes sense to me :manny:

I think you misunderstood me . Why do you nikkas love using the word "fakkit"? Did yall white friends teach yall that or Eminem or sumn?

King_Chilla

Rookie
Daps
fukk you nikka. I ain't no damn c00n hell I want a black woman but fukk im surrounded by white brawds

Da fukk you want me to do

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think you misunderstood me . Why do you nikkas love using the word "fakkit"? Did yall white friends teach yall that or Eminem or sumn?
In the Caribbean we despise homosexuals. One of the worst thing you can call someone is a f@ggot. Now', im no typical caribbean homophobe but calling people f@ggots has always been a habit of mine and old habits die hards :manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hey do what you must. I personally don't like white girls, but I don't know dudes that date them. I've heard the stories and have some myself when it came to the ridiculous bullshyt games and requirements American black women can play. 98% of the black women I've dated were from a different country. :yeshrug:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
7980-acf74d979de4a3941d8a80cb51ec2d39.jpg

lol fukkery, why is this in the root?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:francis:Yea, I had that period ":usure:I thought you liked white girls."

Brotha was speaking proper and wearing polos:beli:Why can't I still want Jannelle from round the way? The way her red ankle socks with the flower on top look with her

clean K-swiss:letyasoulglow:
Maybe they didn't like your "swag" :mjlol:. This such a bullshyt term. :pachaha:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maybe they think you only like white girls. I know if i think a guy doesn't like bw, I wouldn't try to talk to him.

b-b-but I thought a woman's intuition was always right.

The most foolish thing y'all can AND do is assume a dude doesn't like an entire race of women, especially his own race....usualy based solely on nothing but they way he speaks or dresses.

:francis:Yea, I had that period ":usure:I thought you liked white girls."

Brotha was speaking proper and wearing polos:beli:Why can't I still want Jannelle from round the way? The way her red ankle socks with the flower on top look with her

clean K-swiss:letyasoulglow:

Yeah, me too.

But once those chicks get a lil older and tired of dudes playing games, they'll come after you. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.