Status
Not open for further replies.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I remember when i first moved here my cousin told me "Black American women are super easy if you have self confidence."

Contrary to popular belief its not about your money or all that other shyt. If anything, Caribbean and african women TEND TO be more into the "what you look like/what you got/what you drive" shyt than AAs , really.

Some AA men (especially on here) talk a lot of shyt but these fools have no idea what they got.
Careful what you wish for, fakkits :ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I remember when i first moved here my cousin told me "Black American women are super easy if you have self confidence."

Contrary to popular belief its not about your money or all that other shyt. If anything, Caribbean and african women TEND TO be more into the "what you got/what you drive" shyt than AAs , really.

Some AA men (especially on here) talk a lot of shyt but these fools have no idea what they got.
Careful what you wish for, fakkits :ufdup:

shut yo mark ass up :stopitslime:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
No, but the fact remains.

:mjlol:I bet you said it sounding like a gay Cartman, too.

Say shyt on here because you know in real life you'll get your ass whooped.

nikka stop defending mexicans that wont do the same with your black ass than. and you would never whoop my ass stop dreamin and hop off the thread my nikka
:camby::camby:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
nikka stop defending mexicans that wont do the same with your black ass than. and you would never whoop my ass stop dreamin and hop off the thread my nikka
:camby::camby:

I didn't say I was gonna whoop your ass...ha, that'll be left up to them eses...

:mjlol:The eses stole your lunch and your...whatever you fukk...back in school and this is how you get back at 'em? Reckless Coli posting?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I didn't say I was gonna whoop your ass...ha, that'll be left up to them eses...

:mjlol:The eses stole your lunch and your...whatever you fukk...back in school and this is how you get back at 'em? Reckless Coli posting?

breh im from new york i dont deal with no mexicans. no fukkin mexican is goin to kick my ass, with they taco and burrito eating ass. do me a favor stop suckin these mexicans dikk, cause trust me they would not do the same.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If i'm counting since last new years, in terms of that i can remember, there's been maybe 3, 4 black girls i flirted with. The rest have been white. White chicks give me IOIs more than black chicks do. Almost everyday or other every day they're flirting :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nah breh . you just typed a bunch of bullshyt

And wsup with that word "fakkit" ? What type of nikkas use that word so often? Yall nikkas cacish
English is not my first language so i didnt grow up around the word "n!gga" and therefore have no problem dismissing it from my vocabulary.
I figured if black people here are offended by it and dont want people using it then it should start with us. Thats's what makes sense to me :manny:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
when brehs say "i only attract white gurls" i automatically think they in cali. In the valley, or like highland park or some shyt. I moved out here. to find black women, there's only like 3 spots i've found. :manny: but i do se mad IR couples. I literaaly had the pretty ass african chick go
:whoo: you dont like white women :gladbron: yesterday.

Reppin Hollywierd. shyt you prolly cacish yoself

Status
Not open for further replies.