• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
nah black women approach me alot but for some reason they stop fukkin wit me after fr some reaon

How old are your first?

I'm 29 and you saying that is basically they are just losing interest in you and you have to remember; the females are talking to more than one guy, and picking the one that offers what she wants. What you have to do is keep the bytch interested in you; that's where your lacking at. There are a number of sisters that watch that reality tv show bullshyt (including white women and others) and they expect something different all the time; basically what I'm saying is you have to keep them on their toes. No spending money; that's simp sucker shyt, just random shyt.

You have to remember game is game; you just have to tailor it to each female. If you know that these white hoes are latching on to you; what is it that makes them latch on to you and carry that on to the sisters, but you have to tailor it for the black female needs. If both of the white and black female likes to go to the movies; one might like star wars the other might like the notebook, you you don't take the bytch that like star wars to see the notebook, you understand. Tailor you game; they both like movies, but one like action and the other like the love shyt. You can't do ratchet shyt with a classy bytch and expect her to stick with you; and you can't do classy shyt with a ratchet bytch.

Sad to say it but with black females (not all, including other races) you have to tell them the shyt; be more blunt. You know sister have slick ass mouths and you have to check that shyt; all females are like that. You play the man role and she will fall into her woman role.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:mindblown:I dont even know what you talmbout.

I was a lil dork. By choice, I was khakis and polos, i was programming in c++ back in 5th grade, had myown chemistry set, lmao. I was doing my own thing. Eventually i started liking girls a bit more...by like 7th grade:francis:When i finally made it to hs, people thought i was either gay or heavy into white girls. Thats not my problem. Wasnt like i was getting play anyway those days.

Damn...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was getting NO play, fam. So for a while i stopped asking girls out cause one that was "interested" in me started dating a friend of mine but kept talking to me...eventually i asked her what was up with that shyt.

She told me she wanted to be with him, but we could still kick it:francis:

I was i think...15 at the time, and it was the first time my mom saw me cry in years. Probably the first step in learning that women aint shyt, and lemon pepper chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stopped communication with girls for the rest of the school year, and instead of respecting how i felt, people started spreading rumors.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was getting NO play, fam. So for a while i stopped asking girls out cause one that was "interested" in me started dating a friend of mine but kept talking to me...eventually i asked her what was up with that shyt.

I was i think...15 at the time, and it was the first time my mom saw me cry in years. Probably the first step in learning that women aint shyt, and lemon pepper chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stopped communication with girls for the rest of the school year, and instead of respecting how i felt, people started spreading rumors.

It was prolly you breh , you was in bad shape . I started HS at the age of 12 and was gettin play.

Hopefully you grew up and start attracting black goddesses

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

You good now or you still trynna shake dat "aura"? :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was prolly you breh , you was in bad shape . I started HS at the age of 12 and was gettin play.

Hopefully you grew up and start attracting black goddesses
:martin:Breh ive shared my story a hunned times. I'm tired of taking blame for chicks not liking me for being me. I literally did not change and *now* i get more play than i probably should. Quite a few being chicks from the past who "always liked me" but had no qualms piling on when my shyt was at its lowest.

No, its not a problem these days, though its not the type of chicks I want that are coming out the woodwork. On the other hand, that was their bad, not mine. I respected everybody and they treated me like shyt. I take no fault in people being dikks. Its time to win today and tomorrow:ehh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ray Gordon

White women who date only black guys never had a strong Father figure in thier lives. Believe me I know, I date professional educated black women, they're like white girls but black, it's nice.
Like · Reply ·
like.png
1 · Sep 29, 2015 2:11pm · Edited

:sas2:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Ray Gordon

White women who date only black guys never had a strong Father figure in thier lives. Believe me I know, I date professional educated black women, they're like white girls but black, it's nice.
Like · Reply ·
like.png
1 · Sep 29, 2015 2:11pm · Edited

:sas2:
Might be onto something...

Alot of the white broads who ONLY fukk black dikks have shytty ass homes...single mom raising them,they talk to their mom like shyt,ride the bus,and are overly ratchet.... :scust:

That goes for Asians too...

Status
Not open for further replies.