Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
they act like this is an unheard of idea.that slave mentality i tell ya :wow:
Not a slave mentality. nikkas live in the 21st century. There are people who don't have ancestors who were slaves or oppressed that still want to explore their.... Options :mjpls:

Real talk though, I did the only sisters thing this past year for the first time. It was cool, but :francis:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Pepsi comes in a lot of different flavors, but it's still Pepsi. Breh can't have some Root Beer or some Sprite once in a while? :mjpls:

shyt, I don't know. Can he?
pGaL3jp.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not interested in white girls honestly. I've seen some PAWGS that i'd definitely want to run up in but that's it. As far as dating wise and shyt, nah..
I find black chicks to be the most attractive. I do like me a cute lil Asian or Latina though.

Daps
Reppin
X
white women :scust:.....i dont even look at white women anymore, i look past them

they dont exist to me
:mjlol:

As much as I can't stand white women culturally and think the vast majority of them are :scusthov: worthy in terms of looks, I walked in my office the other day and saw one that damn near made me stop and:leon: And I'm not even a man. My family would disown me, but I still noticed :lolbron:

The brehs doth protest too much. Your preference may be hot or cold but when you're thirsty enough, water is water:noah:

Status
Not open for further replies.