Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
:dead: dead at white women been reared to be wives. If they were , there would not be a 50 percent divorce rate. White women are seen as innocent but they are not lol.

If you think you going to get a 1930 American traditional wife u can forget it.
the divorce rates are up because people rush in marriage, but let's not pretend other cultures don't prepare their daughters for marriage more than bw.
This is hilariously off base considering BW are more educated nowadays than BM.

And dead @ you having some type of 1950s houswife expectation of white women in 2015.

BM marrying out at almost double the rate yet nikkas find a way to shyt on BW while making excuses as to why some brothas marry cartons of spoiled milk.
:francis:
More educated but working at Starbucks

Giselle

Daps
Black men more than double black women in interracial marriage :mjpls:

The males on here will ignore this and blame black women like they usually do

"93.5 percent of lesbian Black women married Non-White women in 2013"

Bull-wenches? :mjlol:

Failed joke 1 because no one is a bed wench for dating interracially 2. It clearly states that they are with NON white women. which Includes black women

Damn, they can't even dyke with other black women :dwillhuh:

It's like black folk hate the concept of marriage with other black people.
You're wrong. Go back and read. It says black lesbians are with non white women (black women is the highest)

Marriage. I'm sure the numbers will be higher if they counted non married couples.

Married couples are the only couples that count/matter.

Did you not check the stats on black on black marriage that was about 2 million plus?
What were the black/hispanic black/asian middle eastern ect.?

It's like black men & women don't even want each other.
Black lesbians don't even date other black lesbians.

:wow:
Yes they do. go back and read.
You honestly find this woman attractive?

I think he just likes that she's light skinned and mixed. He pretty much said that in his post.

Yet California has the highest rates of IR marriage among blacks

:patrice:

He's right.

In cali, they don't act like that over lighter/mixed people because a large number of people over there are lighter/mixed.
The Black man is a hot commodity; irresistible to all women
tumblr_m4iwvfTZ7y1qbjwbn.gif

Proud fetish.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
just got back from lunch and I saw a bytch with fattest ass and biggest titties sitting with some 70 year old white lawyer looking dude. things are changing breh black women are bucket list status with cacs

He could be a really rich man and she could be the type that's more concerned about her man being able to provide for her rather than his looks. You see this many times with other races of women too.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
He could be a really rich man and she could be the type that's more concerned about her man being able to provide for her rather than his looks. You see this many times with other races of women too.
yeah thots come in all colors

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

I live in a state with the black percentage in single digits but have no problem finding black women just as educated, classy, and making the same and often times more money than me. If you can't find one, I hate to break it to you but something is wrong with YOU.

Women initiate over 70% of divorces though.

I think that was her point.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
the divorce rates are up because people rush in marriage, but let's not pretend other cultures don't prepare their daughters for marriage more than bw.

Lol stop acting like American males or even black males are in a rush to get married either. I know i am not. You sounding like a :mjpls:.

If as a so called well paid black man, you should have no problem pulling a high caliber woman that is marriage material. I have met them, I'm just not ready lol.

Also different cultures have different economic status where the woman are economically reliant on the male hence the fake subservient bullsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.