Status
Not open for further replies.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
You'll get that divorce too.
divorce_3.jpg

:dead:

I'd like to see the comparative divorce rates for black couples and whether it suggests that black women are the ones that maintain marriages.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Is it escaping you that this is a comparative chart?
Obviously my point escapes you.

You quoted a person saying that "if you treat a man like a king, you'll GET a ring" and your response was "you'll get a divorce too." Implying that the same man who'll give you(women) a ring will also give you a divorce. I pointed out that it's women who usually "give" the divorce, not men.

:mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Obviously my point escapes you.

You quoted a person saying that "if you treat a man like a king, you'll GET a ring" and your response was "you'll get a divorce too." Implying that the same man who'll give you(women) a ring will also give you a divorce. I pointed out that it's women who usually "give" the divorce, not men.

:mjlol:
Initiating a divorce and being the cause for a divorce are not the same thing.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Story time nikka :feedme:
Did the box rock a nikka's socks? Even if you ain't hit you heard stories :feedme:
Need to know for when I run the game in my 30s on some Ye/Ross/Future shyt :feedme:
I aint smash. I didnt even try to talk to her either. Shes pretty but wasnt really my type. We didnt really run in the same social circles so idk if someone did smash. But i think she fukked with this brolic nikka Abraham who ran track and played football. Shes pretty finincally set...her dad used to ball for cowboys. Her cousins fine too :whew:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
we do it to each other :mjcry:

U know how many times a yellow nikka has referred to me as a chocolate bunny or chocolate thunder because of my huge thighs :mjcry:

I know what you're doing Marty.

And all of a sudden I have the urge for a mocha frappe. I think it's working.
:leostare: :wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I aint smash. I didnt even try to talk to her either. Shes pretty but wasnt really my type. We didnt really run in the same social circles so idk if someone did smash. But i think she fukked with this brolic nikka Abraham who ran track and played football. Shes pretty finincally set...her dad used to ball for cowboys. Her cousins fine too :whew:
Turk da Gawd came thru with the scoop :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Initiating a divorce and being the cause for a divorce are not the same thing.
Irrelevant to the point here. Again, women usually give the divorce not men. You implied that black men are out here divorcing their women at some high rate.

Now the reasons for why marriages involving black men are higher than others should be pretty obvious to anyone with common sense. I'm quite sure you it just boils down to "black men ain't shyt though" right?

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Supposedly the "average" American in 2050

2050-human2.jpg

2050-human3.png
:scust: Lies..and how the only black looking nikka got rust on his head?:francis:

I aint tryna live in that society...id be back in Africa fast as hell if I had to live in that. Maybe I'm weird but I actually enjoy being black, I love how we look and I love being around my own kind, fukk that melting pot shyt. At least Africa will be habitable by then, as a matter of fact I better start planning my escape right now...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:scust: Lies..and how the only black looking nikka got rust on his head?:francis:

I aint tryna live in that society...id be back in Africa fast as hell if I had to live in that. Maybe I'm weird but I actually enjoy being black, I love how we look and I love being around my own kind, fukk that melting pot shyt. At least Africa will be habitable by then, as a matter of fact I better start planning my escape right now...
Lol go for it fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.