Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
your last sentence don't make any sense when you think about it.
We changed the P from Phat to Phine and the G from Girl to Guy. :yeshrug:

we can share her :myman:
84803839d402408dfe1c18e9b8c5eaf6.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my sisters husband is white. my brother's fiance is puerto rican. and a lot of my wife's black friend's married interracially.

hell, me and my wife are one of the only married couple's we know that where both husband and wife are the same race these days :manny:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Those black women lust after white acceptance and look down on bm for not being white. Black men don't acquire white acceptance through marriage, we only go after ww because they're women who were reared to grown into the wife role. There is no doubt in my mind black men who marry out would marry a bw if they came across more who were attractive and educated who still could present themselves accordingly. But even if bm measured up to the bw expectation they still would be able to show us off to other bw as a symbol of making it.

I love bw and hate the way ww age but if my current situation don't work out and a ww comes at the right time, I'm out and I'll be another well paid black man who bounced. Oh well :yeshrug:

:dead: dead at white women been reared to be wives. If they were , there would not be a 50 percent divorce rate. White women are seen as innocent but they are not lol.

If you think you going to get a 1930 American traditional wife u can forget it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why is the onus on keeping the Black race together solely placed on Black women?
When was it? Black men get bashed for interracial relationships while nobody notices numbers like these below
You'll get that divorce too.
divorce_3.jpg

:dead:
But y'all sure do ride it out with Brad and Skip according to this :mjpls:
The number of straight White men who married Black women rose 62.7 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Hispanic men who married Black women rose 64.9 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Asian men who married Black women rose 7.6 percent from 2000 to 2013
The number of straight Multiracial men who married Black women rose 10.4 percent from 2000 to 2013

My babies out here PAWGing, PALGing, PAAGing, and PAMGing. :banderas:
And y'all can do that just leave us alone when we do it and we good :handshake:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When was it? Black men get bashed for interracial relationships while nobody notices numbers like these below

But y'all sure do ride it out with Brad and Skip according to this :mjpls:

And y'all can do that just leave us alone when we do it and we good :handshake:
Too bad that you and Becky can't seem to make it work for shyt. :dead: Talking about leave you alone. Black women are not the cause of your abysmal divorce rates with white women.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Wow, why are white people losing sleep over how black people decide to marry?Propaganda bullshyt.

The same reason they feel the need to invade everyone's homeland, have an inherent need to enslave people & develop nuclear bombs/biological weapons...

They're genetically recessive & need systematic white supremacy in order to be relevant on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.