Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's not venom, just truth. For all the stupidity you spew, it makes sense no wonder you got with a chink. My dad was mixed as well, so I'm continuing tradition. :sas1:
Call your grandparents stupid bruhs.

post makes no sense.

I never said anything stupid on here. Why u acting like you gotta problem with me?

I don't want to go in on you. Ur just a girl

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Black men more than double black women in interracial marriage :mjpls:

The Black man is a hot commodity; irresistible to all women
tumblr_m4iwvfTZ7y1qbjwbn.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Those black women lust after white acceptance and look down on bm for not being white. Black men don't acquire white acceptance through marriage, we only go after ww because they're women who were reared to grown into the wife role. There is no doubt in my mind black men who marry out would marry a bw if they came across more who were attractive and educated who still could present themselves accordingly. But even if bm measured up to the bw expectation they still would be able to show us off to other bw as a symbol of making it.

I love bw and hate the way ww age but if my current situation don't work out and a ww comes at the right time, I'm out and I'll be another well paid black man who bounced. Oh well :yeshrug:

This is hilariously off base considering BW are more educated nowadays than BM.

And dead @ you having some type of 1950s houswife expectation of white women in 2015.

BM marrying out at almost double the rate yet nikkas find a way to shyt on BW while making excuses as to why some brothas marry cartons of spoiled milk.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.