NULL
full
I'm proud that my smiley is getting some use around here:mjcry:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm a man and it's a double standard. Men of all races have traveled the world spreading seed. Women biologically aren't built for that so you stay your silly as with us while us men do what men do. If you were u could give birth every day. I'm so sorry. I have love for you thougn
Yeah right nikka, nobody wanted you so you went with Chun Li.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah right nikka, nobody wanted you so you went with Chun Li.
Lotta venom for no reason. I dumped my ex girl friends and once I got dumped. I just live in a city that is racially diverse to the extreme. You have to try to be closed minded here as a man who's in shape makes good money and is handsome.

No need to be nasty. I'm glad You found your half breed to settle down with. U brought him back home.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:duck: and even if you pull up some damn chart or sumn, its prolly talkin bout c00ns livin in Agoura Hills or some shyt . They dont count

nikka, these numbers are based on issued marriage licenses, unless you're saying fukk the numbers, they all garbage

:stopitslime:

But it's good to hear some perspective on Cali.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lotta venom for no reason. I dumped my ex girl friends and once I got dumped. I just live in a city that is racially diverse to the extreme. You have to try to be closed minded here as a man who's in shape makes good money and is handsome.

No need to be nasty. I'm glad You found your half breed to settle down with. U brought him back home.
It's not venom, just truth. For all the stupidity you spew, it makes sense no wonder you got with a chink. My dad was mixed as well, so I'm continuing tradition. :sas1:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Those black women lust after white acceptance and look down on bm for not being white. Black men don't acquire white acceptance through marriage, we only go after ww because they're women who were reared to grown into the wife role. There is no doubt in my mind black men who marry out would marry a bw if they came across more who were attractive and educated who still could present themselves accordingly. But even if bm measured up to the bw expectation they still would be able to show us off to other bw as a symbol of making it.

I love bw and hate the way ww age but if my current situation don't work out and a ww comes at the right time, I'm out and I'll be another well paid black man who bounced. Oh well :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.