• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial

Nah, I'm good.
full

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
This will turn into some bullshyt
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial

Has this effected you personally?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Both these nikkas getting checks. I'm sure these nikkas mean exactly what they say, but they ain't fukkin that check up. The just conforming to keep that bank coming in, and most you nikkas would do the same.

it's possible. but do you think that was TI's case? i like to think artist's don't work directly about money. more like lifestyle...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
White people do like to keep their pet negros around for amusement. :ehh: You have stockholm breh.
Wrong. The only people I befriend are the ones that have truly accepted me for who I am and have got me places....not the ones who hold me back from greatness and reject me because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.