• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial

:jbhmm:HMMMMMMMMM I'm not sure about that one marty mart. What drives black men to white women is the generalization that white women are submissive and black woman are too high maintenance.

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
so are you saying that on average, the typical white woman looks better than the typical black woman? :patrice:
So "sometimes" translates in "average"?

Most black men date and marry black women, so a white chick with a black guy ain't the average :camby:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:jbhmm:HMMMMMMMMM I'm not sure about that one marty mart. What drives black men to white women is the generalization that white women are submissive and black woman are too high maintenance.

if submissiveness is what every black man yearns for and is the reason why so many flock to white women then why are divorce rates among black man/white woman unions are so high? :skip:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I'm at work right now and looking at how the black dudes here are fukking lap dogs to white women. It's only 3 sistas here with Manger titles but black men are listening to their white co workers :patrice:
Aren't you a security guard or work in some other menial profession? :dame:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Famous black men with something to lose, yeah.
I mean look at my avi, he pissed white feminists off, now he's banned from New Zealand, Australia and The UK.
They have more power so they're gonna have to be careful.
TI and SAS are renown globally for their tap dancing anyways.

In real life however this is not true at all.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
So all of your observations are because of how celebrities act? Do you actually know any black folk in real life? If so, y dont u use them to generalize.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
This has been buggin me and made me quite insecure for the majority of the 28 years of my life. Went to predominately black school and was quiet and never "cool" or fit in. Actually got picked on until I did my own thing and excelled in sports and became a D1 silent but respected jock.

I was always smart, well-cultured and open-minded (played different instruments, listened to all music including classical music) but couldn't say the same for the people around me. I've had some black friends but not as much compared to my white friends throughout my life. I've had to weave through the black people who were ignorant and probably thought I wasn't hood enough for them and told me I talk "white" because I'm educated and speak intelligently, and the ignorant racist/prejudice white people who think I'm going to kill them. What I noticed is that the people who accepted me the most were white.

Now that I'm more confident and self-assured, everyone just hates on me, and it's still a disproportionate amount of black people doing it.

Now I'll weave through the "Uncle Tom" posts to see if anyone can relate to me.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So all those white celebrities who said racist stuff about black people and apologized can now be deduced as white people being submissive to black people, according to your logic.

Or maybe they only apologized to save what was left of their careers. Nah couldn't be that. :comeon:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
ur response to my post stated that the reason why black men go for white women over black women is because of looks :skip:
Some women do look better than others though, and it aint always about race :manny:

Depends on the guy, but most black dudes definitely aren't chasin white chicks like that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
so does that include you, @Willstyles ?

Nope. I don't discredit women to put myself in a position so I would have to chop my balls off. Second I put black women above all other women. You would never catch me disrespectin black women and if I do by mistake I have no problem apologizing to them and asking for their forgiveness not oUT of fear but respect.

Point of this thread was to explain how black women are constantly ignored by us in favor of white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.