Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, black men look at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life which is why black men wouldnt dare approach a white woman like he would a black woman :manny:

any black man that disagrees is in denial
White women view black men as like that as well. But it's not always as a 'I've made it in life' statement... Wait a second, no it actually is....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Think about it. T.I just got on the radio and apologize for his comments about women running for president. But I never heard T.I apologize about disrespecting women in his songs.

Little before this Stephen smith bowed down on national television and beg forgiveness about his comments about domestic violence. Meanwhile we have yet seen him apologize to his own people about his stereotypical, that offend millions.

Why is that?
Because they care about their paper.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
Think about it. T.I just got on the radio and apologize for his comments about women running for president. But I never heard T.I apologize about disrespecting women in his songs.

Little before this Stephen smith bowed down on national television and beg forgiveness about his comments about domestic violence. Meanwhile we have yet seen him apologize to his own people about his stereotypical, that offend millions.

Why is that?
Both these nikkas getting checks. I'm sure these nikkas mean exactly what they say, but they ain't fukkin that check up. The just conforming to keep that bank coming in, and most you nikkas would do the same.

Its a known fact that black men are weak for white women.

shyt is age old and dates back to slavery.

Black men view white women as a form of a trophy, a gem, a black man looks at white women and see freedom aka he has finally made it in life

any black man that disagrees is in denial
Yall come up with some of the wildest shyt. Nothing in the previous post can be proven. There may be some black men that look at things this way, I just don't no any.That's like if I say it's a known fact, black women have bad attitudes, and are promiscuous, and look for successful men to be impregnated by so they can be lazy, irresponsible, citizens.
:whoa:.....That's not how I feel, just making a point
Nothing in that sentence can be proven. Furthermore, I don't think you can definitively say why one man chooses one woman over another, without actually being in that mans head. Seems to me you just taking another opportunity to shyt on black men. :francis:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So all of your observations are because of how celebrities act? Do you actually know any black folk in real life? If so, y dont u use them to generalize.
It's from my 5 years of being awaken friend. From television to real life. I have seen the c00nery up close and personal. I have stories on top of stories.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't think race should ever play a part in determining feelings of remorse or regret. only logic. that being said, why do you feel race plays a part in your examples and not just development and logic?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why is that?
T.I isnt really disrespectful towards women in his music tho

Status
Not open for further replies.