Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
I am speaking on my experience. Am I supposed to regurgigate the coli group think. And if you asked questions instead of making conclusions for daps perhaps you'd understand why i said that.
OK. Let's say that what you say is true. What are you doing to make the world a better place for black people? What initiatives are you a part of? What are your three favorite black businesses? When last have you mentored a young black adult? How are you positively changing things?

If you can't answer all of those questions, then please stop commenting on issues that affect black people. Thanks.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
OK. Let's say that what you say is true. What are you doing to make the world a better place for black people? What initiatives are you a part of? What are your three favorite black businesses? When last have you mentored a young black adult? How are you positively changing things?

If you can't answer all of those questions, then please stop commenting on issues that affect black people. Thanks.
I have every right to comment issues on black people as a black person navigating this world. I have a lot of plans for myself and the people that matter to me. You have no right to shut me up. I can discuss whatever i want with/without your approval. So continue sitting with your clique and ish talking:what:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The moments where everyone finds out have me :dead:

Brehette: :angry::angry::angry:

Breh: Where are you from :dahell:

Brehette: London :queen:

full

:dead:
fukkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :dead:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
what's the point of this thread other than to bash black women? some of you guys are lifeless fakkits.
We're obviously bashing the individuals that were tagged not black women as a whole , if anything they're more black men generalizations done by them than the other way around , but you want to be a rebel and act oblivious to that ..

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: Boggles my mind sometimes , make you wonder where they got these outlandish generalizations from , was it the media platforms designed to depict us in a negative light ... or was it up close and personal from the people in your fam ? :mjpls:

@Yup @LadySimone

Nikka I grew up on Adams and chrenshaw in LA. Went to west Angeles as a kid and graduated from uni. Kiss my black ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.