Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
how do you recommend we face this system first hand
You are the 'leaders' so you tell me? Black women have done all they could do ...you called their efforts useless. Perhaps its time for you take charge instead of talking about women's weaves and womens bedwenching.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youbare the 'leaders' so you tell me? Black women have done all they could do ...you called their efforts useless. Perhaps its time for you take time charge instead of talking about womans weaves and womans bedwenching.
why do y'all do that? y'all are quick to say black men aren't leaders, and black women are superior. then you immediately revert back to "b-but men lead," everytime y'all are questioned.

you made the comment, so i'm asking you. do you think picking up picket signs and marching is addressing the system of white supremacy? and take charge, how? outline that for me, instead of spitting empty rhetoric

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Youbare the 'leaders' so you tell me? Black women have done all they could do ...you called their efforts useless. Perhaps its time for you take time charge instead of talking about womans weaves and womans bedwenching.
Stop denouncing the efforts black males made because of your skewed ass perception , both genders fought equality hard to give the younger generation the opportunities we have currently , who ever told you that black females efforts were futile are more compatible with you since they make the same asinine assumptions you do ...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Gender wars are real and this generalization has some truth to it because I've personally (though I'm sure it exists) never a seen a female who grew up in a black area bash black males just for being black.

I'll also say this ... any black person denying white supremacy deserves to ... :demonic:

Can't say it feds is watching

:wow:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You are the 'leaders' so you tell me? Black women have done all they could do ...you called their efforts useless. Perhaps its time for you take charge instead of talking about women's weaves and womens bedwenching.

Have you ever seen or interacted with a black person irl? Serious question. And if so, have you had more experiences with black people than you can count on your hands? The internet doesn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.