• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm going to unban @Yup and see where this goes.
57313607.jpg

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Probably because they internalize that racism which is totally understandable, but unfortunate. As someone who grew up around whites it is very easy to lose your black identity and become white washed. This is why I shake my head at New Blacks, but I also understand how easy it is to be influenced by your surroundings. Another reason why we should have never integrated into the dominate society. But thats neither here, nor there....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Probably because they internalize that racism which is totally understandable, but unfortunate. As someone who grew up around whites it is very easy to lose your black identity and become white washed. This is why I shake my head at New Blacks, but I also understand how easy it is to be influenced by your surroundings. Another reason why we should have never integrated into the dominate society. But thats neither here, nor there....
I didnt internalize ish. The blacks who were raised in predominant black schools/hoods were a lot of them very messed up racially/colorism wise.
I interacted with everyone...i gravitated toward black people ans made friends anyone. Many if the dudes here beating their chest about black this and that are the biggest selllouts and say the dumbest shyt ina different thread. I am critical of blacks...but id sooner help a black person than make him/her feel like crap. The coli has the fakest black activists that i have ever seen. I am crictical of black relationships in the western world becaude many black children are raised in a ddifficult home environment which creates animosity between the sexes. Than add racism it messes up with a lot of black peoples head. People can shyt on me and continue to create threads that I cant respond to....my position will remain the same. I am not about to start saying tbings i dont belive for a coli popularity contest of a bunch of sellouts/c00ns/ass kissers/hive minded people for a rep or a dap.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Those black kids that i came across eho were raised in predominant black environments are not kids that I envy. Being among majority low self esteem/self hating blacks sometimes brings out the worse out of black people cause some of us really dont respect each other. Seen it often enough..

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Those black kids that i came across eho were raised in predominant black environments are not kids that I envy. Being among majority blacks sometimes brings out the worse out of black people cause some of us really dont respect each other. Seen it often enough..
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::laff::laff:AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! this bytch is crazy , its really futile even debating with shorty at this point them crackas bleached ya dome something fierce

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I really dont care for these broads that bash black men because i am working on me to better myself and create a better world for my descendents. They hate black men and you cant really change their minds. Let them marry a non black man for all i care. Its better they do that to dilute their lineage so we dont have worry about traitorous c00ns. Same applies to black men that hate black women. Marry a non black person and dilute your lineage so my descendants can tell the difference between an ally and a traitor.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I really dont care for these broads that bash black men because i am working on me to better myself and create a better world for my descendents. They hate black men and you cant really change their minds. Let them marry a non black man for all i care. Its better they do that to dilute their lineage so we dont have worry about traitorous c00ns. Same applies to black men that hate black women. Marry a non black person and dilute your lineage so my descendants can tell the difference between an ally and a traitor.

Statistically and on this forum this is more likely to be done by men than women. Black men are not all innocent angels and i am not obligated to treat them as such.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Those black kids that i came across eho were raised in predominant black environments are not kids that I envy. Being among majority blacks sometimes brings out the worse out of black people cause some of us really dont respect each other. Seen it often enough..
You must be very far gone to even type this. This is youtube comments level posting.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You must be very far gone to even type this. This is youtube comments level posting.

I am speaking on my experience. Am I supposed to regurgigate the coli group think. And if you asked questions instead of making conclusions for daps perhaps you'd understand why i said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.