• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Intimacy is an integral part of any relationship. The question is not stupid...

Seems like this thread got you feeling some type of way.. what that resume look like? Can you boil water without burning it..? is your backup vagina up to par :jbhmm:

This is exactly what I'm tying to find out... what are you offering?

"Vagina" is not intimacy. Intimacy is when you can let your guard down and be 100% you. Intimacy is when you can accept your partner as they are. Intimacy is when you can communicate with your partner by just looking into their eyes...no words needed. Intimacy is when you can cry without feeling conscious about it. Intimacy is when you can share your inner most thoughts without worrying about being judged. Intimacy can be accomplished without "vagina". Yes, physical intimacy is a part of intimacy but it is certainly not the full extent of intimacy and it is not something that a relationship should be based on.

After all, with how casually people are slinging it around these days, is intercourse even considered intimacy or have people reduced it to a recreational activity?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
"Vagina" is not intimacy. Intimacy is when you can let your guard down and be 100% you. Intimacy is when you can accept your partner as they are. Intimacy is when you can communicate with your partner by just looking into their eyes...no words needed. Intimacy is when you can cry without feeling conscious about it. Intimacy is when you can share your inner most thoughts without worrying about being judged. Intimacy can be accomplished without "vagina". Yes, physical intimacy is a part of intimacy but it is certainly not the full extent of intimacy and it is not something that a relationship should be based on.

After all, with how casually people are slinging it around these days, is intercourse even considered intimacy or have people reduced it to a recreational activity?

I never said it was :umad:

I noticed you avoided the last part of my post.. :jbhmm:

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
We been dating for a while so I have the key to the house, and when I started going through depression for some reason I started beating up the smallest dog in the house.. I'll two piece her to the jaw and then toss her across the room.. It's so wrong but so satisfying.. I have to control myself sometimes so I don't kill her.. She's old though so I could probably convince them she died of old age.. Right now I locked her in the bathroom after tossing and kicking her around the kitchen for a few minutes :mjcry: I have serious issues.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
A lot of women string men along for years without even kissing them. The guys are buying stuff and driving her around. He never saw her vagina and never will see it. If a woman is pretty enough she can be unemployed getting all her bills paid by men hoping for more than a platonic situation one day.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
full

Jesus christ :dead:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I can't fathom this. shyt is impossible to me.

Who are these nikkas?

They grew up getting friend zoned by the women he had a crush on. Once they get out into the workforce their social skills aren't that great to meet women cold turkey. People talk about how pimps prey on the weak minded and abused women just think of that in reverse. A dime sees an introvert type guy and a month later he is draining his 401K to buy her red bottoms. He thinks its impolite, rude and not very gentlemanly to even bring up sex or move in for a kiss. She is selling him some game about how she is recovering from a bad breakup and trying to get back into trusting men again but he seems special and different from the rest. He is walking around happy with his chest stuck out anytime she lays a compliment on him or touches his hand. She rolls with that until he wakes up and then moves on to another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.