• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Head game strong. :sas2:
You are more than a hole to entertain him. :ufdup: its about more than at, homie. What wins the race to his heart?

So the answer is no?
:manny:Thats for the women to answer. If my dikk didnt work, i could name dozens of things i could accentuate confidently. If your parts dont work and the only other saving grace is other sexual favors, you lost. An aunt of mine is married to a wheelchair bound man, and has been for over a decade. They both offer each other something more substantial, cause life aint all about putting a p in a v. Any girl who couldnt answer this question probably would be boring very fast if she cut off sex.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Where would i find this man that appreciates my personality and the many other things i have to offer beyond sex that would legit wait 3 years for me to have a functional vagina? Or is he gonna be out there fukking other girls on the side while i'm giving him everything that i can at the time?
But to answer the question i think that i could, but i don't know many guys that would wait that long for sex no matter how awesome they think you are.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Where would i find this man that appreciates my personality and the many other things i have to offer beyond sex that would legit wait 3 years for me to have a functional vagina? Or is he gonna be out there fukking other girls on the side while i'm giving him everything that i can at the time?
But to answer the question i think that i could, but i don't know many guys that would wait that long for sex no matter how awesome they think you are.
You probably overlooked that man :youngsabo:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
You are more than a hole to entertain him. :ufdup: its about more than at, homie. What wins the race to his heart?

:manny:Thats for the women to answer. If my dikk didnt work, i could name dozens of things i could accentuate confidently. If your parts dont work and the only other saving grace is other sexual favors, you lost. An aunt of mine is married to a wheelchair bound man, and has been for over a decade. They both offer each other something more substantial, cause life aint all about putting a p in a v. Any girl who couldnt answer this question probably would be boring very fast if she cut off sex.
how old are they if you don't mind me asking
full

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Your uncle by marriage shares your aunt. Belee that, playboy. :birdman:

Still noble.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Officially it's a female slave used for rape, which is obviously extremely awful, but I thought I made it pretty clear I was using the modern view represented on this site daily, a black girl who thirsts for white dudes. An yeah I'm a cac an still said it... Whoops. I never even heard of this girl before I was just making a joke about stereotypes TBH... If y'all ain't seen my username it's a 30 dap post too...

Y'all got me up here apologizing with big words like TI or some shyt but I knew the backlash would come even though my post was pretty tame by Coli standards, that's why I put the spoiler. I see 1000 more offensive posts to black women on here daily

There is no "modern view" you disgusting cac.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
@Juicy outchea proving y'all wrong on the daily :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.