Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Certainly, my generous nature, and awesome dessert baking skills, plus the ability to be a good friend who actually CARES and listens(judgement free) should be more than enough.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Juicy outchea proving y'all wrong on the daily :wow:
I said i don't know many men that would, not that there isn't any. And being a virgin is a lil different then your vagina being out of function for 3 years. Is there even any guarantee that it will be back in working order?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If a man wants a woman solely to have sex with then he isn't worth the time to me. Three years is a lot of time to make personal growth. That should show that she has some will power and doesn't mind sacrificing to achieve growth whether it be mentally, emotionally,spiritually or all three. When you actually get around to having sex would you want a woman you can say "The p*ssy fire… but she's dull as a box of rocks?"

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Women have more to offer than sex. What kind of stupid question is this?

Also, if you think that a man won't wait for sex then you are dealing with the wrong types of men.

If you think you need sex to keep a man then you really don't "have" that man. Step your game up.
Intimacy is an integral part of any relationship. The question is not stupid...

Seems like this thread got you feeling some type of way.. what that resume look like? Can you boil water without burning it..? is your backup vagina up to par :jbhmm:

I've been a virgin my whole life and pulled dudes off of me just being me. They never lasted but I'm not gonna blame myself for a guy not wanting what I was offering.

This is exactly what I'm tying to find out... what are you offering?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This was posed by the great PATRICE ONEAL the best modern day philosopher the earth has known.

Pay respect to that genius when you use his game.
I didn't even know.. just had a random thought and thought I'd make a thread about it :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.