Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are more than a hole to entertain him. :ufdup: its about more than at, homie. What wins the race to his heart?

:manny:Thats for the women to answer. If my dikk didnt work, i could name dozens of things i could accentuate confidently. If your parts dont work and the only other saving grace is other sexual favors, you lost. An aunt of mine is married to a wheelchair bound man, and has been for over a decade. They both offer each other something more substantial, cause life aint all about putting a p in a v. Any girl who couldnt answer this question probably would be boring very fast if she cut off sex.
awww how sweet

But lets be real here, I'd bet a pretty penny she been fukking off the chain behind closed doors.
Ank6MbJ.png

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've been doing this for 30 years of my life anyway. I've only been with one partner. All others I just chilled with.
I'm not big in casual sex outside of a relationship and I've been pretty upfront about this. But what shocks me the most are the dudes who want to maintain friendship with me even when they know they aren't getting any.

I've asked them why and they say I give good advice and I genuinely care about them and I'm cool to talk to.

I'll take it.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Most females wouldnt know what to do if their prized possession went out of order. Broads would literally be stuck in the mud.

Sad.

This line of questioning is revealing, though. (Funny as fukk, too)

The woman you should be with for the rest of your life is the one who excites you without a bargaining chip, without the thought of sex clouding your judgement. All that shyt is just a bonus.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
They grew up getting friend zoned by the women he had a crush on. Once they get out into the workforce their social skills aren't that great to meet women cold turkey. People talk about how pimps prey on the weak minded and abused women just think of that in reverse. A dime sees an introvert type guy and a month later he is draining his 401K to buy her red bottoms. He thinks its impolite, rude and not very gentlemanly to even bring up sex or move in for a kiss. She is selling him some game about how she is recovering from a bad breakup and trying to get back into trusting men again but he seems special and different from the rest. He is walking around happy with his chest stuck out anytime she lays a compliment on him or touches his hand. She rolls with that until he wakes up and then moves on to another guy.

I've only ever known one breh like this and he couldn't be helped, doubt it's that common though.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black men see a naked Black woman and the first thing that comes to their mind is how can they berate her, pouring ketchup directly onto her vagina, random cups of water, touching her vagina, attempting to sodomize her with furniture, looking around for more things to throw at her, one guy even throws straws.

Disgusting

:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men see a naked Black woman and the first thing that comes to their mind is how can they berate her, pouring ketchup directly onto her vagina, random cups of water, touching her vagina, attempting to sodomize her with furniture, looking around for more things to throw at her, one guy even throws straws.

Disgusting

:camby:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
good point, you're probably not even black--why don't you change your AV?

I'm black but to call those vagabonds my people is pathetic. :wtb:

'My people' wouldn't degrade and humiliate someone like that. :ufdup:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Disgusting

I was thinking the same thing. Why couldn't one of the girls pull her aside :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.